[Q] Go back to an earlier Android version

Search This thread

Hifimaniac

Jan 22, 2014
Hello everybody!
First of all, I apologize for my poor English.
I have some complaints about the Android 4.4.2, in fact I don't like it. So I took the decision to downgrade my Nexus 7 (2012, Wi-Fi, 16 GB) from KitKat 4.4.2 back to the earlier 4.3 version.
Please can you explain me the steps I should follow?
Thank you.
Regards,
Hifimaniac

SSKSSK

Oct 27, 2012
AT XDA
I didnt get you
What you want to do???
Want help in flashing roms??? or something???
Please elaborate.

Hifimaniac

Jan 22, 2014
Hello, again, sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language, so I cannot describe very accurate my problem.
Well:
I upgraded, several times, my Nexus 7 (16 GB, WiFi) to the latest version of Android, the 4.2.2.
I do not like this version, some apk's stops to work, so I want to return to the earlier official (unmodified, factory) Android 4.3 version.
My question is: how can I reinstall the 4.3 version, what are the steps to follow?
Thank you.

Hifimaniac

Jan 22, 2014
Resolved

Hello, again, sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language, so I cannot describe very accurate my problem.
Well:
I upgraded, several times, my Nexus 7 (16 GB, WiFi) to the latest version of Android, the 4.2.2.
I do not like this version, some apk's stops to work, so I want to return to the earlier official (unmodified, factory) Android 4.3 version.
My question is: how can I reinstall the 4.3 version, what are the steps to follow?
Thank you.

Well, the problem was resolved, thanks to Asus support.