How to Reconstruct a Raphael Dumped ROM & Reconstructed ROMs

Search This thread

drstuf

Jan 19, 2006
My phone developed the springy noise between the keyboard and screen and 2 dark spots on the lcd around where the noise is reported to be coming from.

Exhange is sorted so will have my new phone by wednesday.

Stu.

Last edited:

annonymouse

Jun 6, 2008
ahh springy noises what like boing? did u trap Zebedee in your phone? good luck on the exchange hope that one doesnt got skitz on you m8

cubemaster

Feb 12, 2007
Hello jcespi2005

can you help me to understand some errors?
Below is that made
1) done (see 1.jpg)
2) done (I used vodafone rom as base rom)
3) done but got errors: see 2.jpg and 3.jpg
Thean, what I have to do with Multiplatform PagePool Changer? Just click "Close" ? no file is selected in the dialogbox: see 4.jpg

Last question: the riconstructed ruu_signed.nbh from dump & base rom has exactly same dimensions of the base one, and whan I flash the device with the riconstructed, the dumped part is missing and I see installed only the base rom :confused:

please help :eek:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 103

merten3000

May 3, 2007
Just 2 questions:

1) Is the original WWE NBH file only used as a shell or does it contain more?

2) just to change the language of a rom what's the procedure then?

Thnx in advance

Reactions: guju83

GenghisZ

Sep 2, 2008
Just wanted to let you guy's know I used this tutorial to dump the NL (DUTCH) Stock ROM from my HTC Touch Pro.

Untested result can be found on the Wiki and by direct link here.

Feel free to try and comment!

Special thanks goes out to jcespi2005 and JugglerLKR.
Without their work I would have been unable dumping.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Just 2 questions:

Thnx in advance

1. Only as a container for the new imgfs.bin.
2. Changing the languaje is not an easy procedure, and is not discussed here, sorry... search in the forum for information about this...

Hello jcespi2005

can you help me to understand some errors?
Below is that made

3) done but got errors: see 2.jpg and 3.jpg
Thean, what I have to do with Multiplatform PagePool Changer? Just click "Close" ? no file is selected in the dialogbox: see 4.jpg

Last question: the riconstructed ruu_signed.nbh from dump & base rom has exactly same dimensions of the base one, and whan I flash the device with the riconstructed, the dumped part is missing and I see installed only the base rom :confused:

please help :eek:

About PagePool changeer, you can close, cause don't work in Raphael ROMs... for pagepool follow this thread.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=430345

i don't understand your last question, sorry....

Cheers

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

djturtle

Jan 30, 2007
Brno, czech republic
Added to second post ;)

I don´t understand. I can flash a new rom. The rom isn´t original rom. When my Touch pro would have some problem and i must get it to reklamation, how can I get back the original rom? I need backup my original rom, before i flash the new rom, yes? And for this time I have only *.raw files, but I need the *.nbh file...

Sorry, but my English is very poor.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I don´t understand. I can flash a new rom. The rom isn´t original rom. When my Touch pro would have some problem and i must get it to reklamation, how can I get back the original rom? I need backup my original rom, before i flash the new rom, yes? And for this time I have only *.raw files, but I need the *.nbh file...

Sorry, but my English is very poor.

Sorry bro, my fail.

Your dumped ROM is a WWE based, but have CABs to allow change the languaje...

I'll reconstruct it and post in second post.

Cheers.

EDIT: Added the ROM to second post... BTW, this one ins very interesting, has a base WWE content, packages etc, and a special CAB with five CABs inside with five languaje support (MUIs, keyboards, etc...)

Last edited:

djturtle

Jan 30, 2007
Brno, czech republic
Sorry bro, my fail.

Your dumped ROM is a WWE based, but have CABs to allow change the languaje...

I'll reconstruct it and post in second post.

Cheers.

EDIT: Added the ROM to second post... BTW, this one ins very interesting, has a base WWE content, packages etc, and a special CAB with five CABs inside with five languaje support (MUIs, keyboards, etc...)

Thank you very much. You rocks! Great!

annonymouse

Jun 6, 2008
not exactly related but kind of i have a question about dumping a my current configuration with the cabs ive installed i want to experiment with other roms but i really like the rom im using at the moment its ROMeOS² v1.1.5 plus the many tweaks of my own which stupidly i didnt note down
is it the same prcoedure or is it more down the cookin route
sori to ask possibly a seemingly obvious question
thanks

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
not exactly related but kind of i have a question about dumping a my current configuration with the cabs ive installed i want to experiment with other roms but i really like the rom im using at the moment its ROMeOS² v1.1.5 plus the many tweaks of my own which stupidly i didnt note down
is it the same prcoedure or is it more down the cookin route
sori to ask possibly a seemingly obvious question
thanks

The process is basicaly the same, but some ROMs can not be extracted correctly, cause cheefs protect their work ;)

Cheers

PD: More ROMs added to second post...

budakhasler

Jun 5, 2008
sorry, noob question here...
the roms u've constructed are in nbh files rite? so in order to flash it on my device, i need custom RUU like athena wrapper, is it correct?
thx

budakhasler

Jun 5, 2008
sorry, noob question here...
the roms u've constructed are in nbh files rite? so in order to flash it on my device, i need custom RUU like raphael wrapper or raphael custom ruu which is included in the wiki page, is it correct?
thx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just 2 questions:

Thnx in advance