[Q] I want to buy a Xperia SP

Search This thread

petraru1

Nov 7, 2011
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hello guys, i am in a big dilema, i want to upgrade my samsung galaxy express, and i am thinking to buy one of this 2 phones: Motorola moto G, Sony Xperia SP. I want the best experience out of this phones, i think all of them can run games pretty smooth, but i am more interested of smooth scrool trough menu, apps etc. Bottom line, i want the best android experience. My personal choice would be the Xperia SP but i have read in this forum that it has some problems, are they that bad? or true? i saw 2 SP versions, 3G and 4G (this is not a must for me) C5303 or C5302 have problems? They have a similar price in my country, that is why its so hard to pick a phone
I am researching this phones for about a week, and my top would be this:
1. Xperia SP
2. Moto G

But i`m not sure, so that is why i am asking you guys :)

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
Hello guys, i am in a big dilema, i want to upgrade my samsung galaxy express, and i am thinking to buy one of this 2 phones: Motorola moto G, Sony Xperia SP. I want the best experience out of this phones, i think all of them can run games pretty smooth, but i am more interested of smooth scrool trough menu, apps etc. Bottom line, i want the best android experience. My personal choice would be the Xperia SP but i have read in this forum that it has some problems, are they that bad? or true? i saw 2 SP versions, 3G and 4G (this is not a must for me) C5303 or C5302 have problems? They have a similar price in my country, that is why its so hard to pick a phone
I am researching this phones for about a week, and my top would be this:
1. Xperia SP
2. Moto G

But i`m not sure, so that is why i am asking you guys :)

Go for Xperia ZR. better phone compared to SP.

Top Liked Posts