[Q] About my LG-E400 1st gen

Search This thread

BRICKED-E4

Aug 10, 2014
Hi I just changed to Cyanoid ROM from MiniCM9. Now I have this problem where my phone can't detect my external sd card any the internal memory of the phone. What is exactly happening on my phone? I'm wanting to revert back to stock using KDZ but when I go to emergency mode, the phone turns off itself.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shubh@m

Apr 4, 2013
Sangamner
Hi I just changed to Cyanoid ROM from MiniCM9. Now I have this problem where my phone can't detect my external sd card any the internal memory of the phone. What is exactly happening on my phone? I'm wanting to revert back to stock using KDZ but when I go to emergency mode, the phone turns off itself.
I think you didnt flashed SD-merge after flashing new rom(if you were using sd merge version of mini cm9)
and to go into emergency mode your phone must be charged more than 20-30%......

Reactions: BRICKED-E4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think you didnt flashed SD-merge after flashing new rom(if you were using sd merge version of mini cm9)
    and to go into emergency mode your phone must be charged more than 20-30%......