[Q] Issue with all sensors getting locked up?

Search This thread

astrodomine

Sep 27, 2008
I just got the Nexus 5 couple of days back and now I'm seeing a strange issue, Every day randomly the phone sensors get stuck, ie., the screen rotation stops, compass stops moving and the barometer app shows showing pressure readings. If I'll reboot the phone everything starts working till the next time this happens.
I've tried factory reset, safe mode but nothing helps. I used the S tools+ app and when I select individual sensors it shows status as waiting for sensor to get ready.
Any ideas? :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-34-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-34-05.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 562
  • Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-34-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-08-34-19.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 553

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
Your barometer app is crashing your sensors. I can't find the threads right now because I'm mobile, but there are a handful on this topic.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: astrodomine

Liskrig

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
twitter.com
Just a basic thought from an accessory addict... Are there a screen protector on? Any cases with a magnetic flap or kickstand?

I know my Seidio case for my HTC One would royally mess up the compass, and navigation for me because of the magnetic kickstand.

Reactions: astrodomine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your barometer app is crashing your sensors. I can't find the threads right now because I'm mobile, but there are a handful on this topic.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Just a basic thought from an accessory addict... Are there a screen protector on? Any cases with a magnetic flap or kickstand?

I know my Seidio case for my HTC One would royally mess up the compass, and navigation for me because of the magnetic kickstand.