[ROM]RUU_Mecha_GINGERBREAD_S_VERIZON_WWE_2.11.605.0_Rad io_0.01.78.0802w_3_NV_8K_1.41

Search This thread

dx1881

Dec 11, 2010
Anyone have usable download link can't do this one to my phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mariekesuzanne

I'm like totally having theeee best battery life ever with these leaks! Esp this one.

Because my 4g is sucking fat @ss!!

3g is kicking in *abt as quickly as it was before the leak-o-ama party. At least it's fun. And stable. like molasses... :) thx 4 keeping us busy, guys

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
Is there a way to just extract the stock kernel from this? & if there is can someone smarter than me do it?

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

YankInDaSouth

Oct 30, 2010
Sharpsburg, GA
haven't seen this answered, i flashed this to an unrooted TB will i still receive the OTA updates?

also, is there anyone else having an issue with the camera after applying this?

Not 100% sure about the OTA question. But the camera / GTalk issue has a fix but requires root. So, I ain't sure how you'd resolve it without root access.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

scotty1223

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
is this run from cwm recovery or from hboot?

neither. this is a .exe file. click on it,and it will open and installer on your pc. plug in your phone and follow the onscreen directions. just like an hboot flash,start with a 100% battery,its really bad to die in the middle of any type of bootloader flash.

haven't seen this answered, i flashed this to an unrooted TB will i still receive the OTA updates?

as long as the OTA is a higher firmware #,then yes.;) the push will eventually find your phone,or you should be able to "check for up-dates" when the OTA starts.

or,there will likely be another leak prior to the OTA starting,so you can optionally just flash that.

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
Actually, no.

Unless the rom reads as 1.70.605.blahblah, OTAs will not be received, and will not be installed. Every OTA contains mostly patch files. These patch files require certain file versions and the installer script alone looks for the above version. When it does not find it, it aborts.

Reactions: scotty1223

scotty1223

Jan 3, 2011
thanks for the info.

so given that,your best bet if you want to recieve the OTA,is to go back to the latest official version(mr2/1.70.605.0) when OTA time comes.

Last edited:

scotty1223

Jan 3, 2011
Actually, no.

Unless the rom reads as 1.70.605.blahblah, OTAs will not be received, and will not be installed. Every OTA contains mostly patch files. These patch files require certain file versions and the installer script alone looks for the above version. When it does not find it, it aborts.

is this info just for the OTA push,and and the phone recieving the OTA automatically?

ive rolled back to shipping firmware and OTAed to mr2.that OTA has long since been overwith,but it still happened. done similar things with my eris,and those updates are waaaay over,lol.

so if a person updates to one of these leaks,and manually checks for updates on the phone when the OTA starts will the phone recognize there is newer firmware and update itself? or it will not OTA,period, when not on an official release firmware?

Top Liked Posts