5star America External battery Power

Search This thread

Zizza

Dec 12, 2013
Very useful product for those who doesnt what the added girth of other extended batteries&cases. This battery adds up to 9hrs of additional talk time to your s3. This product is extremely thin measuring at 7.9mm and comfortably fits into the majority of jeans pockets.

If you dont mind carrying a spare battery about the size of a smartphone in your pocket then this product is for you.

User opinions are welcome also product comparisons.

Attachments

• 41bw0YN2OnL._SY300_.jpg
    41bw0YN2OnL._SY300_.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 61roQV5LxBL._SL1500_.jpg
    61roQV5LxBL._SL1500_.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 360

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site
Very useful product for those who doesnt what the added girth of other extended batteries&cases. This battery adds up to 9hrs of additional talk time to your s3. This product is extremely thin measuring at 7.9mm and comfortably fits into the majority of jeans pockets.

If you dont mind carrying a spare battery about the size of a smartphone in your pocket then this product is for you.

dont see how this would be better then a power bank. same principle.

shilton.charles

Sep 16, 2010
OnePlus 8
I did look at this item..but evnentually I decided to go with the extended battery from anker...
I rather have one item in my pocket than 2 since im kindoff a clutz:eek:

Zizza

Dec 12, 2013
I did look at this item..but evnentually I decided to go with the extended battery from anker...
I rather have one item in my pocket than 2 since im kindoff a clutz:eek:

haha my pockets are quite full cause i carry both this and my 7000mAh extended battery...i dont mind tho...
my phone lasts forever!

Geekboy26

Feb 12, 2014

Thanks for this, I've never heard of one of these... From your pics, it charges the smart device?

Top Liked Posts