[Radio] [Leak] Official MR2 Radio 1.39.00.0508w, 0.01.69.0510w_3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bagoffreedom

Sep 9, 2008
Download link seems to be broken now. Says that the uploaders account has been suspended

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

dbow32

Dec 13, 2010
Yep, just tried it myself and it says "This Account Has Been Suspended". Anyone have this file they can send me or point out another link?

Thanks

fixxxer2008

Jun 22, 2008
West Michigan
seems i loose 3g and go to 1x frequently with this radio. i wish we could use froyo radios on gingerbread roms. id hate to have to go back to using froyo again. i hear mr2.5 is even worse than this one.

arkshel

Jun 3, 2010
Ive had issues with all radios aswell except stock, is it a developer issue or hardware or does anyone know why freezes and hangups happen?

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Closing thread till the links get updated, OP get with me when links are back up and will reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So after all that chaos that happened a few days ago here it finally is. I would personally like to thank all of you guys that were sensitive to the situation and refrained from downloading, flashing, and or distributing this radio when it was stolen and pre-maturely leaked. Good things always come for those who wait.

This radio will ONLY work on our Gingerbread build!!! IT WILL NOT WORK WITH FROYO (The MR1).

Download
    MD5: 4072b5954bf0032103b62c5ae69cb13e
    Approx. 26 MB​

This radio has shown significant improvements in multiple areas and seems to cure the reboot issue a lot of us were experiencing on GB.

Instructions:

1. Download and rename to PG05IMG.zip
    2. Place on root of SD card
    3. Flash from hboot

Enjoy!

Note: This radio does not mean that Gingerbread is near. It actually is no where close. This radio was pulled from the MR2 which is also Froyo. The reason why this works with Gingerbread is because it is using the same RIL as the MR2. The MR1 uses an outdated RIL which is why this radio will NOT work with it.
    Another mirror
    http://mavericks-file-depot.com/comprobar.php?guest=true

Got in later than I thought I would.
    Just threw this together.

No ads, no waiting.

edit: adding stock images too.

Any requests on other stuff to upload to this?
    One of us will drop the full RUU this came from in a bit, there are some things in the famework we are looking at first.
    This radio will work with all the GB ROMs based off the leaked source.
    tyty

Another mirror
    http://mavericks-file-depot.com/comprobar.php?guest=true

Got in later than I thought I would.
    Just threw this together.

No ads, no waiting.

edit: adding stock images too.

Any requests on other stuff to upload to this?

thank you, going to flash this now then bamf gingersense 2.1 .. will post back with results.