[ROM]&[KERNEL] Beats by GROGG [ICS 4.0.3] [SENSE 3.6] They just work... ;)

Search This thread

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
Thanks for the kind words guys! Good news... I have a test build working with unlocked apn's and things look good. I'm going to also add a keyboard option to the flashing procedure. This next version should be leedroid tweak compatible... Hopefully I'll have it up tonight!

Reactions: thanet and 69gm

69gm

Jun 27, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks for the kind words guys! Good news... I have a test build working with unlocked apn's and things look good. I'm going to also add a keyboard option to the flashing procedure. This next version should be leedroid tweak compatible... Hopefully I'll have it up tonight!

Thank you sooo much GROGG! You've helped a n00b like me soooo much before. This is the latest in your helpfulness! :D

ItsMeMasih

Jan 16, 2011
Orange County
Grogg... May I call you Dude, or His Dudeness … Duder … or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing?

Either way, thanks for showing some love to the TMOUS users. I'm downloading V2.0 and will report back on the tethering option.

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
I can't add account on Friendstream for twitter. The friendstream widget is there but when i try to add account for friendstream it does not show up any help would be appreciated.

thanks

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
I can't add account on Friendstream for twitter. The friendstream widget is there but when i try to add account for friendstream it does not show up any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Tested with 2.0.1 and working...

Attachments

• 2012-05-25_00-08-34.jpg
    2012-05-25_00-08-34.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 253

ItsMeMasih

Jan 16, 2011
Orange County
A couple of things:

A) The Extended Quick Settings link and the APM link both point to the same MediaFire link Baadnewz posted. Is there a specific one that works with this ROM or can we pick and choose?

B) Is the Superwipe link working for anyone? I can follow the link to the download page but the connection times out when selecting download. Is anyone else experiencing this?

GROGG88

Feb 15, 2011
Lone Star State
joshuaglenlee.com
A couple of things:

A) The Extended Quick Settings link and the APM link both point to the same MediaFire link Baadnewz posted. Is there a specific one that works with this ROM or can we pick and choose?

B) Is the Superwipe link working for anyone? I can follow the link to the download page but the connection times out when selecting download. Is anyone else experiencing this?

A) The links are taken from the ARHD thread. I know those work, but you may feel free to try anything you want...

B) I just tested from my work PC and downloaded successfully...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gone fishing...
    Gone fishing...
    New versions posted. I sacrificed a night's sleep to fully integrate show-p1984's complete mpdecision into the kernel which now offers full control and sysfs user modifications. Max OC speed is limited at 1566 and settings string has been changed to reflect this. Kernel Tuner is now 87% compatible with kernel. Only functions without compatibility are "LED Notification Timeout" and "f/sync". The new modifications should help to increase battery life during usage...​
    New releases posted in OP. "GLOBAL" and "TWEAKS" updated to 3.33.401.153 bases. Leedroid tweaks 3.33v5 from michaelm_007 built into "TWEAKS". Kernel Tuner updated to v2.3.5. System apps updated... Enjoy!​
    Like my rom, I could not find a kernel that was exactly as I wanted it (no offense to the kernel devs!). Like my rom, I decided to just do it myself... I am finishing testing on a kernel made from SebastianFM's 1.5.2 sources that is joined with show-p1984's sweep2wake... I will have the new roms up shortly...

All kernel credits go to the fore mentioned devs. I could not do the work they do without some schooling!!​