Some 1080p HD wallpapers...

Search This thread

Baldilocks

May 31, 2010
Dover, DE
I've added a few more of the better wallpapers. I usually weed out the ones with people or actors or words. I tend to only save and upload and/or crop the ones that will show off the high def screens.

Hoping more 1080p phones show up in the near future.

Reactions: Djmk4

skynet11

Oct 14, 2010
I've added a few more of the better wallpapers. I usually weed out the ones with people or actors or words. I tend to only save and upload and/or crop the ones that will show off the high def screens.

Hoping more 1080p phones show up in the near future.
Don't worry - the market is about to be flooded in the next 2 or 3 months with 1080p phones from Sony, LG, ZTE, Huawei, and yet another HTC flagship phone currently called the M7.

Also, the impressive looking Oppo Find 5 from China features a 1080p display and is expected to ship in the United States soon. All of these phones are powered by the Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, like the DNA.

Samsung's Galaxy S IV is rumored to sport a 1080p SAMOLED display when it comes out later in the year, and Motorola is rumored to be working on one or two new phones (the "Occam" as in "Occam's Razor" and the Motorola X, unless they're the same phone).

Last edited:

slide83

Mar 15, 2011
Awesome files. You should pack them all up into a downloadable file. Heck, I'd pay at least a buck or two for em on the play store!

Novakingwai

Mar 10, 2013
Is there some kind of app to cycle wallpapers that's battery efficient?

Also, do you have all the files uploaded in 1 area somewhere for easy download? If not I'll work on it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts