Nowhere

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384130170175.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384130170175.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 105

xaccers

Jul 21, 2009
Milling around Milton Keynes
didnt like this alphabetical thing in ubuntu and dont like it in android!

the thing is, why in hell kitkat?

so then it must be lollipop or sth like that,
but if they want to go on with the cooperations, it must be sth like lindt pralines....

or LOLipop (could ad by chubbachups, or sth silly like that):silly:

In case you really have been living under a rock or perhaps in a cave ( :) ) it's because they realised that most people haven't heard of Key lime pie, and in a meeting someone asked "What about kitkat?"
They phoned Nestlé and they agreed on the tie in.

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
In case you really have been living under a rock or perhaps in a cave ( :) ) it's because they realised that most people haven't heard of Key lime pie, and in a meeting someone asked "What about kitkat?"
They phoned Nestlé and they agreed on the tie in.

Most haven't heard of key lime pie? I beg to differ. And, if they would of went with Key lime pie, people would of Google'd it anyways.

Sent from my 2nd gen Nexus 7

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
I should have said "most people in the world" sorry for not being clearer :)

Now that I think about it, I see your point. Someone in a remote Chinese province most likely have never heard of a key lime pie. But, my second point stands. If they would of went with key lime pie, it would of provoked interest in key lime pies. The day they would of announced it, there would of been a flurry of search queries for "key lime pie"

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

xaccers

Jul 21, 2009
Now that I think about it, I see your point. Someone in a remote Chinese province most likely have never heard of a key lime pie. But, my second point stands. If they would of went with key lime pie, it would of provoked interest in key lime pies. The day they would of announced it, there would of been a flurry of search queries for "key lime pie"

I don't know anyone in the UK that actually knows what key lime pie is (and if they saw a photo of a slice they'd call it lime cheese cake), and I know plenty of android users who wouldn't be arsed to look it up on google but would quite likely say things like "Key lime pie? What the bloody hell is that crap about?"
Remember, we're nerdy phone users who find this stuff interesting, the great unwashed just don't.

Last edited:

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
I don't know anyone in the UK that actually knows what key lime pie is (and if they saw a photo of a slice they'd call it lime cheese cake), and I know plenty of android users who wouldn't be arsed to look it up on google but would quite likely say things like "Key lime pie? What the bloody hell is that crap about?"
Remember, we're nerdy phone users who find this stuff interesting, the great unwashed just don't.

Lol, you mean the great horde are not interested in ADB sideloading or flashing!? :eek::D Well said buddy. If they would of went with " Kahikatea", most in the US would reacted the same way.

jugg1es

May 29, 2012

I love key lime pie, I've a recipe given to me by mumsy :D:D

"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
- Golda Meir (1898-1978)

xaccers

Jul 21, 2009
Lol, you mean the great horde are not interested in ADB sideloading or flashing!? :eek::D Well said buddy. If they would of went with " Kahikatea", most in the US would reacted the same way.

I know right? Most people are weird like that, I mean, who doesn't love the thrill of flashing new ROMs?

How many people around the world would know what Spotted **** was, or Gypsy pie?
Heck even with Froyo a lot of people raised an eyebrow and said "You what?"

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I love key lime pie, I've a recipe given to me by mumsy :D:D

- Golda Meir (1898-1978)

Is it like a lime cheese cake?

jugg1es

May 29, 2012
I know right? Most people are weird like that, I mean, who doesn't love the thrill of flashing new ROMs?

How many people around the world would know what Spotted **** was, or Gypsy pie?
Heck even with Froyo a lot of people raised an eyebrow and said "You what?"

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Is it like a lime cheese cake?

Pretty much. I don't like cheesecake though

- Golda Meir (1898-1978)

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
Got a gs4 with a 4.3 Knox bootloader update waiting to be installed and no Kit Kat Roms are on my device yet.
#KitKatProblems
#SamsungProblems
#1stWorldProblems

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk