4.4 rollout in Saudi Arabia?

Search This thread

saud__19

Dec 26, 2008
Riyadh
Surely its a rumor. I am already in Saudi Arabia I just check for update but as usual already have the latest build. by the way software version "D80210D-AME-XX".

ricecake2000

Jun 2, 2012
Probably won't see the update until after the g3 is released. Why update right before a new product?

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Homero2

Jan 24, 2009
Valencia
www.todomovillg.es

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
There will be no G3 relelase this February. There will be a G Pro 2.

Yeah I don't think a g3 will be out until fall. Wouldn't they wait at least close to a year for a successor? the g2 came in September I don't think they'd release a new one after only 6 months that wouldn't give it much time to sell since people would overlook it and want the g3. But I don't know much about it that's just my opinion

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5

dirt_squirrel

Jul 14, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Samsung Galaxy S20
There is a official 4.4 discussion thread. It's best to post there rather than creating a thread .. Just saying :rolleyes:

I appreciate the input but this was a question I was asking, not a comment.
I was wondering about the validity of the post and whether or not their stock 4.4 could be used on a D803 once modified.

Just because someone once told you the same thing about your question doesn't mean it's the same for every other question.

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda premium

Reactions: Surfman423

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a official 4.4 discussion thread. It's best to post there rather than creating a thread .. Just saying :rolleyes:

I appreciate the input but this was a question I was asking, not a comment.
    I was wondering about the validity of the post and whether or not their stock 4.4 could be used on a D803 once modified.

Just because someone once told you the same thing about your question doesn't mean it's the same for every other question.

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda premium