Animated GB Theme for CM6 - Milestone - Pre Final - 18/03

Search This thread

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
Thanks for the themes sileshn. I'm lovin' it!

Thing is... My notification bar still looks like the stock CM one (With the black gradient and all). How do I change it to the one in the screenshot? (Where it looks flat and matte.)

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
Sure! It is as follows:

From old CM6 stock black theme...
Wipe Dalvik
Clear/format cache
Apply new CM6
Reboot
Wipe Dalvik
Clear/format cache
Apply new no animation theme
Reboot
Change to custom black notif <-- no effect though
Reboot

In the end, I still have the same CM6 stock black bar. :(
All other icons/fonts have changed though.

S

sileshnair

Sure! It is as follows:

From old CM6 stock black theme...
Wipe Dalvik
Clear/format cache
Apply new CM6
Reboot
Wipe Dalvik
Clear/format cache
Apply new no animation theme
Reboot
Change to custom black notif <-- no effect though
Reboot

In the end, I still have the same CM6 stock black bar. :(
All other icons/fonts have changed though.

The problem is because you started with the stock black theme. The stock black theme uses a different png file for the status bar background to the one i have changed in my theme.

So what you need to do is to first flash the stock theme on your phone and then flash my theme.

You should be successful, if not let me know.

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Thanks for the themes sileshn. I'm lovin' it!

Thing is... My notification bar still looks like the stock CM one (With the black gradient and all). How do I change it to the one in the screenshot? (Where it looks flat and matte.)
I'm pretty sure that if you load the STOCK theme in CM settings, that it will fix it.
It sounds like you currently have STOCK_Black loaded.

Sileshn... you're doing some really awesome work. Keep it up :)

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
No problem :)

Wow, I guess I was late with the fix.
I hit reply, started typing, went to do something and by the time I came back and hit send, you guys had the color issue already fixed LOL

-SAIUN-

Feb 28, 2010
Since flashing the newest version of this theme the font of the lockscreen clock is different. Is this from the theme or is that impossible and it's from something else I've done?

S

sileshnair

Since flashing the newest version of this theme the font of the lockscreen clock is different. Is this from the theme or is that impossible and it's from something else I've done?

No, i changed it. I mean, its from the theme. Why? it doesn't look good?

S

sileshnair

New Theme i am working on - Teaser

These are screenshots of a new theme i am working on. Its called CMMix. I have done it for Cronos earlier. It is a mix of INexus theme & Sense UI with small bits of GalaxyS UI added. It is a little more colorful than my GB theme.

Last edited:

mav3tan

Jun 8, 2010
@mav3tan, @hellBillyDeluxe

I remember your requests. Give me a couple of days.

In ur latest theme the power widget is already green :) Awesome work man!

Oh and I just found out there's a setting to change the color for the notification power widget in CM settings. Was it from ur theme? Coz I don't remember seeing it there before

Just to clarify when I asked for green, I mean the indicator color, not the whole widget

S

sileshnair

In ur latest theme the power widget is already green :) Awesome work man!

Oh and I just found out there's a setting to change the color for the notification power widget in CM settings. Was it from ur theme? Coz I don't remember seeing it there before

Just to clarify when I asked for green, I mean the indicator color, not the whole widget

Ok. I did get you wrong then. I thought you wanted green widgets.

Regarding changing color , it is all Nadlabak's work. I don't have that kind of talent.

HellbillyDeluxe

Mar 30, 2010
Thank you a lot for the update. You theme looks really awesome!

I included the DeskClock.apk in the update.zip again to get the new font in the clock app. No problems here, everything worked fine. Thanks a lot again!

RedShadow159

Jan 29, 2011
Before I posted this wishlist in the CMMix Thread but i recognized that it will fit much better in here. So thanks for the nice work, really beautiful theme! Anyways I would like to post a wishlist for further versions.

Here is my wishlist:
  • Flashing Bump of gingerbread, this appears when trying to over scroll
  • 3D Menue, I just saw that with Nexus One and Nexus S for now
  • The text selection tool of Gingerbread
  • Colored icons for Settings

In addition it would be really nice if there would be a blue theme of gingerbread which uses blue instead of green for icons and so on. Also some things like the tab colors and so on which were colored in the CMMix theme blue would be nice to be blue.

I hope that there are more people out there who would like to see these details in this theme!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok. I'll have a look. I need a few guys to test it for me. Or you want me to open up a thread in the xt720 forums.

Thanks!! Yes if it isn't too much trouble, i'm sure there will be more than a few people that are willing to do the testing, and that includes me.. :D