[Baseband/Radio] XXKK6 img [GSM]

Search This thread

masterkamon842

Jul 3, 2011
New York
Yeah just switched to T-Mobile after almost 14 years with AT&T, anyways Im interested in the latest radio for international GSM unlocked model

I have i9250UGLA4 on mine with tmobile and it works flawless. Reception and data speeds are good, and i may be crazy, but battery life has improved much for me. I'll look for the original post

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

strumcat

Mar 29, 2012
I have i9250UGLA4 on mine with tmobile and it works flawless. Reception and data speeds are good, and i may be crazy, but battery life has improved much for me. I'll look for the original post

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Not crazy at all. A good signal improves battery life quite a bit. Your phone doesn't have to work so hard maintaining a connection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    better network, better wifi, and better battery.
    flashboot required.
    For those who prefer a flashable ZIP through CWM, I just made this up. I always prefer doing that as I may flash any baseband whenever I want, no need to have a PC to flash it.

Hope you enjoy it, I personally didn't really find any improvement yet, but it's too early for me to judge already.
    unzip and rename the img to radio.img put under the same folder as fastboot

do
    fastboot-windows flash radio radio.img
    Sorry can i ask for a little help with this. I have adb set up on my pc but am very very noobish in how it works.

I Downloaded the zip, extracted and renamed it to radio.img

I put it in c/program files/android/android sdk/platform tools in this folder i see a fast boot.

Connected phone to pc through USB and in fastboot mode.

I tried the command fastboot-windows flash radio radio.img and cmd box returns as its not recognised as internal or external command. I know im missing something here like changing the directory or something but could do with a hand if its not too much trouble...

cd c:\path\to\folder
    fastboot flash radio radio.img

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    *cough* self plug *cough*

I've heard that ADB Gui works very well at flashing Radios :D (look in my sig)