Power saver toggle,leave on or off

Search This thread

P2o8wer

Sep 24, 2012
I see everyone wanting a mod for a power save toggle, don't we want to keep it on all the time?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I see everyone wanting a mod for a power save toggle, don't we want to keep it on all the time?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I leave Power Save mode on all the time and I'm completely blown away by the battery life on the M8, especially coming from the Rezound which, once custom kernels were available, was fairly decent (but nothing like this). I would only use Extreme Power Save Mode in the event of a power failure or when I get into a low battery state and don't anticipate being able to charge in the immediate future. Since I usually have a 10,000 mAh battery in my briefcase, that would be highly unusual.

Sevinex

Jul 27, 2013
San Diego
I leave Power Save mode on all the time and I'm completely blown away by the battery life on the M8, especially coming from the Rezound which, once custom kernels were available, was fairly decent (but nothing like this). I would only use Extreme Power Save Mode in the event of a power failure or when I get into a low battery state and don't anticipate being able to charge in the immediate future. Since I usually have a 10,000 mAh battery in my briefcase, that would be highly unusual.

Out of curiosity, have you found a way of disabling the "Power Save" persistent notification in your status bar, or have you just turned a blind eye to it?

Out of curiosity, have you found a way of disabling the "Power Save" persistent notification in your status bar, or have you just turned a blind eye to it?

There is a method for disabling the icon discussed in one of the M8 forums. Mighr not necessarily be the Verizon forum. I am mobile so I can't search for it now, but it's definitely out there.

Beamed from the holodeck of my Nexus 7 FHD.

Reactions: Sevinex

Top Liked Posts