Hyperdrive Rom on S4 GT i9505

Search This thread

Sincerity1993

Jul 15, 2013
Did anyone try flashing the Hyperdrive rom on an Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505? I dont own a T-.Mobile S4 and dont own a Verizon S4 either but would like to use that Rom If possible.

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
First you should ask your question in the i9505 Q&A.

I don't think it is compatible with i9505. There is a compatibility pack for T-Mobile users.

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Did anyone try flashing the Hyperdrive rom on an Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505? I dont own a T-.Mobile S4 and dont own a Verizon S4 either but would like to use that Rom If possible.

Make a back up and try. I'm using a 9505 on my M919 (Phoenix) and it's running smooth and stable.

I like Hyperdrive but I wanted KK so I tried it and I'm pretty impressed with it.

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
I dont like the Design of KitKat, I prefer Touchwiz. Is there any updated good Touchwiz Rom for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505?
Every rom I found was outdated :/

Okay first off, KitKat and TouchWiz are different things. The latest TouchWiz IS KitKat.

Kit Kat is the version of Android (4.4). TouchWiz is the ROM. (Samsung proprietary customization of Android)

Second, you say the roms you have found are outdated, which means they are JellyBean. If you want an up to date rom, it will be KitKat. So if you don't like KitKat, use an outdated rom.

Third, XDA does not permit discussions about which rom is best or "rom recomendation" threads. They always devlove into everyone tossing their opinion in and arguments over which is the 'best', and none of those opinions will apply to you. There is no best rom, only the best rom for you. And the only way for you to determine what the best rom for you is, is to flash a couple of them adn try them out. Read the first posts of a bunch of rom threads, pick a few that soudns interesting and try them. The best rom in the world for me might be the worst possible choice for you. So only you can decide which one is the right one for you.

Fourth, as has been explained to you a few times, you have an i9505 phone. There is a whole forum devoted to the i9505 on XDA. You are posting in the wrong forum. That said, you flash T Mobile S4 roms on an i9505 just fine. And most of the newer ROMs don't even distinguish between the two models and only release a single build for both.

Reactions: pincopallowfs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont like the Design of KitKat, I prefer Touchwiz. Is there any updated good Touchwiz Rom for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505?
    Every rom I found was outdated :/

Okay first off, KitKat and TouchWiz are different things. The latest TouchWiz IS KitKat.

Kit Kat is the version of Android (4.4). TouchWiz is the ROM. (Samsung proprietary customization of Android)

Second, you say the roms you have found are outdated, which means they are JellyBean. If you want an up to date rom, it will be KitKat. So if you don't like KitKat, use an outdated rom.

Third, XDA does not permit discussions about which rom is best or "rom recomendation" threads. They always devlove into everyone tossing their opinion in and arguments over which is the 'best', and none of those opinions will apply to you. There is no best rom, only the best rom for you. And the only way for you to determine what the best rom for you is, is to flash a couple of them adn try them out. Read the first posts of a bunch of rom threads, pick a few that soudns interesting and try them. The best rom in the world for me might be the worst possible choice for you. So only you can decide which one is the right one for you.

Fourth, as has been explained to you a few times, you have an i9505 phone. There is a whole forum devoted to the i9505 on XDA. You are posting in the wrong forum. That said, you flash T Mobile S4 roms on an i9505 just fine. And most of the newer ROMs don't even distinguish between the two models and only release a single build for both.