[23/06/2013] - [UPDATE 3.6.21] - NEW MIUI OFFICIAL V5 - 3.6.14 Ported HD2 Multilang

Search This thread

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
Hello to all.

Still continues to improve for MIUI official. Designed for Xiaomi and readily ported to many terminals. Among these our HD2 ! The rom is

multilanguage for Nand and Native Sd. I tried with native sd in the multi-boot and it works very well.

UPDATE 3.6.21:

LANG ROM : http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miui...multi_lang/miuiandroid_lang_pasion-3.6.21.zip

CHANGELOG : http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-3-6-21-changelog.20946/

OLD

LANG ROM : http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miui...ulti_lang/miuiandroid_lang_passion-3.6.14.zip

CHANGELOG : http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-rom-3-6-14-changelog.20845/

If my information has been helpful to you, you press the thanks button does not cost anything

Last edited:

Number 8

Oct 11, 2010
Zapadni Kolodvor
pics: the graphic chart follows the earlier Miui. strictly miui!
For information you can view the link: changelog ..... if you need more information, tell you what. If I can be of help to you ....

Almost every MIUI V5 I've tried with HD2 wasn't smooth - It had lag when scrolling homescreens or switching between apps.

Maybe it's my SD Card. I have class 6 but other ROMs are smooth (Slim ROM 4.2.2, tytungs jellybean 4.2.2 ...)

If you tried it can you tell me is this one smooth/fast?

I'm planning installing on 400/5 HD2 EU, NativeSD, Magldr.

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
Almost every MIUI V5 I've tried with HD2 wasn't smooth - It had lag when scrolling homescreens or switching between apps.

Maybe it's my SD Card. I have class 6 but other ROMs are smooth (Slim ROM 4.2.2, tytungs jellybean 4.2.2 ...)

If you tried it can you tell me is this one smooth/fast?

I'm planning installing on 400/5 HD2 EU, NativeSD, Magldr.

OK. Now I know what I want to know .....

as to flow smoothly in the flow of the home screen, I confirm it 100%!
I notice a slight delay on opening programs. but very negligible.
* However, it has a great stability ... after several tests (a rom on nand - other Rom in native sd) I opted out of the basic configuration of clk 1.5 and use only native sd.
Yes, the memory card Class 10 I believe these decreases your problems ....

if you can be of help: what I've noticed from my testing, that miui (unlike the Nexus HD2 ... JellyBean ...) consume less battery with my configuration: long phone with bluetooth ... or use the navigator, etc. ....

is in essence what I'm looking for, in addition to the established '

Last edited:
Reactions: s.majumder

nicedude_abad

Nov 14, 2006
What partition table are you using?

Presently, am using the following. Will this do or one needs to allocate more?

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 200M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Installed this build to test and it's working ok so far.. Everything I tested worked so far but I'm still on preliminar tests..

The speed is ok but I would like to see smoother transitions like on slim rom, I would say that the transitions are like nexushd2 rom.. But not as smooth as slim jb.. I will keep on testing and updating the results.

Thanks for sharing.

Either way I don't have Google play in this rom, is it normal? Sorry but I don't use miui since gb days.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Number 8

Oct 11, 2010
Zapadni Kolodvor
Installed this build to test and it's working ok so far.. Everything I tested worked so far but I'm still on preliminar tests..

The speed is ok but I would like to see smoother transitions like on slim rom, I would say that the transitions are like nexushd2 rom.. But not as smooth as slim jb.. I will keep on testing and updating the results.

The transitions are like in tytungs nexus 4.0.4 hd2 ROM?

That's pretty good, i'll try it tomorrow and report back.

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008

Thanks for sharing.

Either way I don't have Google play in this rom, is it normal? Sorry but I don't use miui since gb days.

okay. for this release Miui there is only the essential ..... I think you would please attach I google play apk

greetings

Last edited:

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Thanks, installed and working.. Will test it further and will give you feedback.

Enviado de meu HTC HD2 usando o Tapatalk 2

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
Installed it on nativesd. It is definitely faster than the other MIUI V5 ROMs that I have used. I will test more thoroughly and report back.

Thanks for this smooth ROM.

Partho

Pisolo

Sep 12, 2007
Padova
Hello,
on this MIUI Rom, once installed the app "Phone Locator Pro", you receive SMS messages that arrive from other App "PhoneLocator Pro" installed on another device with no MIUI Rom??

Tried several times on other recent MIUI Rom without result, you can receive SMS text only.

Contact the vendor of the App and he told me that it is not their problem.

Thank you.

Pixa1

Apr 23, 2009
Zagreb
I can confirm the general smoothness on main screen, but the lag when opening apps is deal breaker. The phone is stable but just too slow for my taste.
I'm using Nand version with DataOnEXT.

s.majumder

Jul 27, 2008
I can confirm the general smoothness on main screen, but the lag when opening apps is deal breaker. The phone is stable but just too slow for my taste.
I'm using Nand version with DataOnEXT.

TRUE: I tried on both Nand/Nand + DataOnExt/Native SD... too slow for daily use...

However, It's a very nice looking ROM.

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
TRUE: I tried on both Nand/Nand + DataOnExt/Native SD... too slow for daily use...

However, It's a very nice looking ROM.

ok, your hd2 eu or tmous?
because for me only Eu hd2 nand is impossible.
only in nand with dataext, but it is in conflict with other native sd rom. therefore, I chose only native sd with old HSPL and configuration already written .....
Programs for me are quite reactive, only I noticed the camera but only the first start. then all is well.
And I repeat, that I think for daily use and very satisfying in native sd ... check you class sd card ...... and in any case many thanks for your advice .... :)

Last edited:

s.majumder

Jul 27, 2008

No doubt about that, ones the we open an app for the 1st time it lags a bit, then 2ndd time its fine, but we can't keep the app open - it eats the ram... hence, we again have the delay in app opening.
It's possible that my installation procedure is wrong or may be I'm too stupid to expect the speed of MIUI -GB in V5. :silly:
That's true that it lags less compared to any other :good:

HTC HD2 (EU) SD card - C10 8gb
1) I used for CLk 1.5 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
2) I used for MAGLDR 1.33 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
3) Native SD - 2gb ext4
After install - I let it settle for 10-15 mins then installed Int-to-ext - then again I let it settle for 10-15 mins - restart and install Gapps and so-on...

However I always prefer to use Nand + DataOnExt + Swap

Please share your install/procedure as well.

Last edited:

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
No doubt about that, ones the we open an app for the 1st time it lags a bit, then 2ndd time its fine, but we can't keep the app open - it eats the ram... hence, we again have the delay in app opening.
It's possible that my installation procedure is wrong or may be I'm too stupid to expect the speed of MIUI -GB in V5. :silly:
That's true that it lags less compared to any other :good:

HTC HD2 (EU) SD card - C10 8gb
1) I used for CLk 1.5 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
2) I used for MAGLDR 1.33 nand - 200/5 then used Int-to-ext (2gb ext4)
3) Native SD - 2gb ext4
After install - I let it settle for 10-15 mins then installed Int-to-ext - then again I let it settle for 10-15 mins - restart and install Gapps and so-on...

However I always prefer to use Nand + DataOnExt + Swap

Please share your install/procedure as well.

no one said you were stupid, I do not think so! indeed! :eek:

if you open an application and then open it still does not eat ram. miui v5 has this gift!
: Hold button (home) for more than a second and press apkiller key (cleaner). recovers immediately ram! basic version must recover 200 mb free ....

that I am proposing is a pure Miui! not a rom with other base with the addition of only a miui launcher. I think progress has been remarkable and still comparable only with the same base. it is obvious that you can use any configuration you like .... ;)
my conguration is already set out in the previous post. in most clk 1.5.1.6 - HSPL 2.08
ext 3gb - 4 rom mounted in native sd. Apache sd card.

Reactions: s.majumder

kkq29

May 22, 2011
bali
Ive used it ,and yeah little bit smooth;) miui 3.6.14 from miui.com

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Top Liked Posts