stock rom or stock based rom??

Search This thread
hello guys .. after repeatedly using the "cyanogenmod rom" decided to return to the stock sony .. now I was using the "ultra existenz" and it came the "existenz black" that caught my attention but the truth is that they will have about 3 things to enhance cell or the OS of sony, it's no big deal and therefore miss the updates just for that ... no, I'm not sure the custom rom provide benefits that exceed the stock. what do you say?

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
hello guys .. after repeatedly using the "cyanogenmod rom" decided to return to the stock sony .. now I was using the "ultra existenz" and it came the "existenz black" that caught my attention but the truth is that they will have about 3 things to enhance cell or the OS of sony, it's no big deal and therefore miss the updates just for that ... no, I'm not sure the custom rom provide benefits that exceed the stock. what do you say?

4.4 has still time to come u can use stock based roms....benefits the works much better with different governors n frequencies than stock,u hav a recovery specially designed for a custom rom

melquisedec

Feb 14, 2010
I think this people make a good job, but the stock rom of my xperia ZL get 22180 with the new update on Antutu, and all of custom roms maximum 20500. I think that mean tha the stock rom is better because is more more optimized.

Reactions: fr4nk32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think this people make a good job, but the stock rom of my xperia ZL get 22180 with the new update on Antutu, and all of custom roms maximum 20500. I think that mean tha the stock rom is better because is more more optimized.