Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

adyscorpius

Reactions: rollex

TheMathMan

Dec 30, 2009
Brighton
Stupid mega site. Just keeps importing it into my cloud site. Can't actually seem to download it onto the phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

aaronlee1979

Jun 26, 2013
yes me too.. sometimes the volume wake does not work...

I had an issue whereby volume rocker not responding especially when playing video. It will spread the unresponsive behavior towards our soft key (menu and back button) aswell. To re-enable response, i had to shut screen off and on via power button on top. Anyone having the same issue?

Sent from my One using xda premium

3NE

Aug 2, 2008
Houston
OnePlus 7 Pro

rollex

Feb 17, 2011
Jyväskylä
roni.laukkarinen.info
@rollex...
So after searching in different model forums, I finally tracked down the persons trying to get a "blur effect" fix. It seems the blur effect desnt exist in MIUI v5 4.2.2 ports. We can only wait for an update from MIUI.

Check here----->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42978670&highlight=blur#post42978670
and here, scroll to the bottom--------->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43279693&highlight=blur#post43279693

Thanks a lot for investigating! You seem to have pretty good tail on it, so you you could report back when they finally fix. :cyclops:

3NE

Aug 2, 2008
Houston
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks a lot for investigating! You seem to have pretty good tail on it, so you you could report back when they finally fix. :cyclops:

Lol...sure, I gots my finger on the pulse!

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

OK another update. There is a new version of the Thoravukk kernel that seems to be working even better for me, for those who have severe lag issues can give it a try. Note I said severe cause there will always be some amount of lag during the use of the phone.

I havent OC'd just running stock settings. Also trying using fewer icons in your folders, max 9.

Ady, i am really impressed with this rom, I have have been running this for days with no hiccups (but then again Im not the fussy type)

Reactions: adyscorpius

adyscorpius

Lol...sure, I gots my finger on the pulse!

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

OK another update. There is a new version of the Thoravukk kernel that seems to be working even better for me, for those who have severe lag issues can give it a try. Note I said severe cause there will always be some amount of lag during the use of the phone.

I havent OC'd just running stock settings. Also trying using fewer icons in your folders, max 9.

Ady, i am really impressed with this rom, I have have been running this for days with no hiccups (but then again Im not the fussy type)

Ur making me jealous! :p

I'm stuck with a super smooth yet sucking Touchwiz interface as of now! :(

The I9500 has in total 2 kernels and 5 ROMs - all Touchwiz.. So you can imagine how sad a person like me would be feeling...

3NE

Aug 2, 2008
Houston
OnePlus 7 Pro
Ur making me jealous! :p

I'm stuck with a super smooth yet sucking Touchwiz interface as of now! :(

The I9500 has in total 2 kernels and 5 ROMs - all Touchwiz.. So you can imagine how sad a person like me would be feeling...

:eek: no way, I thought you got your one back already.
Well I'll enjoy it for you and I both then. :)
Sent from my One with MIUI goodness

Reactions: adyscorpius

Mustang915

Oct 30, 2010
When I install the current Rom R16 with no added mods it seem a little laggy compare to V3 and I even let it sit for a while after install.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

rollex

Feb 17, 2011
Jyväskylä
roni.laukkarinen.info
For new users (and older who missed these) I'd like to point out the current "issues" with this otherwise excellent ROM. In sum we have still these problems (discovered couple new ones as well):

- Slight, general lag (even with thoravukk kernel, I think it's some lack in optimization)
- Folders in black background, not blurred like it should
- Delay in screen on (for me it sometimes frustrates when can't hang up the call immediately having to wait 1-2 seconds when taking phone off your ear)
- Lack in UI optimization and icons on DPI 420 (temporary fix: install icon pack optimized for this ROM)
- Mute in calls doesn't work
- Apps that use startup feature that works in every ROM don't start at boot on this ROM (Lux Auto Brightness, Notification Weather Pro etc.)
- It seems not all apps stay in background like they should. I use a call monitor app that fetches unknown caller infos and such - it's not showing up in process tree, also Pushover that sends Push-notifications of numerous amount of events is rarely working...

These can be posted in "Issues" part of the first post if Ady so chooses. Not big bugs, very usable and brilliant ROM all in all! :highfive:

Last edited:

JeremyGuan

Aug 30, 2008
For new users (and older who missed these) I'd like to point out the current "issues" with this otherwise excellent ROM. In sum we have still these problems (discovered couple new ones as well):

- Slight, general lag (even with thoravukk kernel, I think it's some lack in optimization)
- Delay in screen on (for me it sometimes frustrates when can't hang up the call immediately having to wait 1-2 seconds when taking phone off your ear)
- Lack in UI optimization and icons on DPI 420 (temporary fix: install icon pack optimized for this ROM)
- Apps that use startup feature that works in every ROM don't start at boot on this ROM (Lux Auto Brightness, Notification Weather Pro etc.)
- It seems not all apps stay in background like they should. I use a call monitor app that fetches unknown caller infos and such - it's not showing up in process tree, also Pushover that sends Push-notifications of numerous amount of events is rarely working...

These can be posted in "Issues" part of the first post if Ady so chooses. Not big bugs, very usable and brilliant ROM all in all! :highfive:

seriously you don't have the unresponsive volume button issue?:confused:

adyscorpius

The auto start disabled is not an issue, its a feature. Go to permissions, and allow auto start permission to apps you want that should auto start. Its a safeguard for privacy.

kaladhar.r

Jul 8, 2011
hyderabad
Hey guys.. I was wondering if there is a way to get MI Credits, so that we can buy the paid MIUI themes. Does any 1 know how to get them. Please share.

Sent from my One using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NO LOGCAT = NO SUPPORT = NO ISSUE ON YOUR PHONE
    adyscorp1.jpg

This is a hobby, a stress buster. Please let it be that ways! If this becomes more stressful than a day job, I might as well make the builds for myself and be happy!

FAN Video Reviews
    Thanks @androidindian

POCKETNOW video walkthrough

Changelog
    New Build - R16

Release 16 (19-Jul-2013)
    - Fixed MIUI Keyboard FC.

Old Changelog

Release 15 - SVN (19-Jul-2013)
    - Updated base to latest CM as on date
    - Updated to 3.7.12 MIUI base. Thanks @bmarko82
    - Added GE Camera.
    - Fixed Jinshan FC
    - Other fixes I don't remember. ENJOY!

Version 3 (08-Jul-2013)
    - Fixed issues at boot, Fixed issues with Jinshan, with Titanium Backup.
    - Integrated all zip files into one file. Simply flash ROM zip and reboot.
    - Other under the hood fixes for smoothness.
    - On fresh install, don't configure Wifi or anything(including language) at boot. All of this can be configured later on.

If you're coming from V1 or another ROM - Full Wipe suggested. Flash over V2 normally.

Version 2 (07-Jul-2013)
    - Device Settings fixed - Works like in CM
    - Signal Strength fixed
    - New base - Thanks MIUIAndroid
    - Latest CM build 06-Jul-2013 based
    - Google Edition Camera added
    - Titanium Backup added
    - NFC still needs work.
    - Other CM issues still present
    - Using new server - No more downloading issues ever!(Thanks @gh.rohit)

Initial Build (06-Jul-2013)
    - NFC maybe, not tested!
    - Bluetooth (similar to CM)
    - Signal strength shown needs to be fixed. RIL is fine otherwise.
    - Xposed Installer isn't compatible with MIUI because they both make changes at the same location. Avoid using it or you might end up with bootloops.

Others I haven't seen.

Issues

How to Install:

1. Push zip file to sdcard or Download on phone.
    2. Reboot to recovery.
    3. Wipe data (Factory Reset)
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Reboot.

Suggested tweaks: Change the DPI to 420. It makes our screens look awesome. :)
    Credits:
    CM Team for the base.
    MIUIAndroid for the MIUI Base.
    @bmarko82 for all the fixes in the base ROM. You are awesome!
    @jgeorge15 for the uploads.. Thanks! :)
    @androidindian for beta testing and Logo and the Video!
    MIUI for the ROM.
    You guys, for being awesome!

Download AdyScorpiusMIUI_v5_3.7.12_R17 - Google Docs Download
    Download AdyScorpiusMIUI_v5_3.7.12_R17 - Mega Download

Download AdyScorpiusMIUI_v5_3.7.12_R16 - CLICK HERE

Download AdyScorpiusMIUI_v5_3.7.12_R15 -
    CLICK HERE
    Download AdyScorpiusMIUI_v5_3.7.12_R9 -
    CLICK HERE
    Thanks @jgeorge15
    Hash Code (MD5): [/B]

ScreenShots Attached!

Kernel Sources: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_htc_m7

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][MIUIv5][4.2.2]AdyScorpiusMIUI v5 3.7.12 R17 | SVN |[23-Jul], a ROM for the HTC One

Contributors
    adyscorpius
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    Based On: CyanogenMod, MIUI

Version Information

Created 2013-08-08
    Last Updated 2013-08-08
    BETA ROM

This is the link for SVN Trunk: http://adyscorpius-miui.googlecode.com/svn/

Changelog: https://code.google.com/p/adyscorpius-miui/source/list

Bugtracker (Issue List): https://code.google.com/p/adyscorpius-miui/issues/list

Guide to setup SVN. CLICK HERE
    Thanks to the Renovate ROM team.

Issues & Fixes.

- ADB Not Working
    Toggle USB Debugging in Settings > Development Settings. Change to OFF and then ON. Then reconnect USB cable. It will prompt for secure adb access. Check remember this choice. DONE!

-Google Now opens unexpectedly on HTC Menu button
    Go to Settings > Button & Kyes > Long Press Menu Key > Change to "None"

-Other fixes
    Google stuff. It helps to help yourself before asking others to fix.

THERE ARE NO ETA'S(EXPECTED TIME OF ARRIVAL)

I would love to get help from the community. Those interested, may ping me..!!
    Small update. acer73 and I are working on the GE base together starting tomorrow.

Sent from my One
    HTC 1 is my third android device and this is gonna be my first MIUI ROM flash ever. Arigato. Btw chances of it having sense ? :)

The sense based MIUI is currently being officially ported. Expect it soon! :)
    waiting for the next update. When can we download?

hello, why there is no action on this thread? Where is the next update?

Holy crap. I have no idea what makes you think you can demand an update. Guess I probably wont update. So you can choose to carry on with another ROM. I ain't serving people here. Its a Sunday, I have a life, and I aint anyone's slave.

I seriously WISH the mods can weed out people who act so funny...

Sent from my One