[Q] Help PLEASE!

Search This thread

nick140795

Mar 14, 2014
Hi,
i recently installed CM on my samsung s3 using the installer. All went all. Until after about 2 weeks, the phone was not charging correctly. So i went into the settings and performed a factory reset. No i had not installed or used clockworks to back up my phone. This left my phone in an unusaul state, where there was no home screen, i could not access my apps, although i could access the quick settings tab. Moving on....i followed a guide to try and restore my phones orginal rom using odin. According to odin all was successful, however my phone was stuck in a boot loop and so would not continue into phone. i read up and saw if i installed clockwork i could wipe cache and this might help the phone. so i installed clockwork using odin again. however when i try and access clockwork through the recovery mode, it only loads into odin mode? so i am unable to load clockwork as well i think. I am very new and this and i know i have probably made many mistakes but we learn through our mistakes. So my question is: Could someone please help me get my phone back to its orginal state!? Thankyou very much for anyone that can offer their time and help,
Nick

shaan116

Mar 2, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 8 Pro
This May Help You

Hi,
i recently installed CM on my samsung s3 using the installer. All went all. Until after about 2 weeks, the phone was not charging correctly. So i went into the settings and performed a factory reset. No i had not installed or used clockworks to back up my phone. This left my phone in an unusaul state, where there was no home screen, i could not access my apps, although i could access the quick settings tab. Moving on....i followed a guide to try and restore my phones orginal rom using odin. According to odin all was successful, however my phone was stuck in a boot loop and so would not continue into phone. i read up and saw if i installed clockwork i could wipe cache and this might help the phone. so i installed clockwork using odin again. however when i try and access clockwork through the recovery mode, it only loads into odin mode? so i am unable to load clockwork as well i think. I am very new and this and i know i have probably made many mistakes but we learn through our mistakes. So my question is: Could someone please help me get my phone back to its orginal state!? Thankyou very much for anyone that can offer their time and help,
Nick

This link may help you. fix-s3-to-factory-unroot-stock-recovery-t2323847. Do it at your on risk.