[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2TMO] PAC-ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Greg1007

Aug 24, 2011
New Hyde Park
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

Everything runs smooth and awesome so far... But once a while Gallery acts up.. It won't let me to go in an album it only selects it... I had to reboot to get it back to normal. Anyone got the same issue?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Actually, I did yesterday. A simple reboot fixed it though, as you mentioned.

+Bound for Valhalla!

That didn't work

This is unfortunately a known issue with 4.2 builds at the moment. I experienced it here and on liquid rom as well. I pulled log cats but no indication there as to what was the problem. It has to do with one of the more recent commits I would imagine. The only work around is a reboot and it seems to happen at CPU intensive situations.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bringing everyone's attention to that 4th post I quoted. This problem is the same , but is being experienced differently by people depending on what they are doing. This is a problem common to 4.2 builds and it shortens the response to long presses to nearly instantaneous at seemingly intensive moments, and a reboot is the only known way to fix it. Just hope for a fix in the future.

zaydaboss

Feb 22, 2011
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

Yeah I'll have that issue from time to time, can't figure out why. Will also do it in the browser while searching...seems to go away switching between keyboards though

Interesting. Wonder if its a 4.2.2 issue

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville

Is there a way to disable the home, menu and back button and only use the on screen nav?

I don't believe there is but I never use them so I just use the nav bar and turn off the backlights for the keys

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Hmm. I used to use this on cm10 and works good. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918166. Anyway to add it to the rom?

Also, anyone has issue with bluetooth hanging on turning on or off.

Why would you need that navbar mod to enable softkeys? You can already enable/disable (change size) them in Hybrid Properties--> Interface. And you can use ROMControl or Settings-->Toolbars to cuztomize the softkey buttons.

And for bluetooth, it works fine for me...no problems turning it on or off. I tried it in the settings and with the statusbar toggles and they both work. Try clearing the app data for Bluetooth Share.

xneolithicspx

Jul 22, 2009

Why would you need that navbar mod to enable softkeys? You can already enable/disable (change size) them in Hybrid Properties--> Interface. And you can use ROMControl or Settings-->Toolbars to cuztomize the softkey buttons.

And for bluetooth, it works fine for me...no problems turning it on or off. I tried it in the settings and with the statusbar toggles and they both work. Try clearing the app data for Bluetooth Share.

While you can change the soft keys on the bottom they don't stick when you use tablet ui for some reasom

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app

TropicalEskiMo7

Aug 22, 2012
Wifi tether and 4G on Galaxy S3

Background: On T-mobile and running PAC-Man ROM 20.0.0
So I can't get Wifi tether to work, always redirects to the pay-for Tmo link. I'm using the useragent switch on Chrome, it's working, but is there a tether that works?
Also, I haven't seen 4G on my phone in forever, or as the ROM shows, "H". It's been about 5 weeks since I've seen it, always have either 3G or E running. Way to fix that?

Valhalla_

Feb 23, 2013
Hitchcock, TX

Background: On T-mobile and running PAC-Man ROM 20.0.0
So I can't get Wifi tether to work, always redirects to the pay-for Tmo link. I'm using the useragent switch on Chrome, it's working, but is there a tether that works?
Also, I haven't seen 4G on my phone in forever, or as the ROM shows, "H". It's been about 5 weeks since I've seen it, always have either 3G or E running. Way to fix that?

H is 4g. Data will stay on E or 3G until there is a big enough data load for the phone to kick into H / 4G.

+Bound for Valhalla!

atlprettygirl2145

Jun 17, 2012

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/26/13)

i just flashed and it seem the phone will not go into deep sleep,any ideas??

Maybe you need to let it settle, give it some time if you just flashed it then there are a lot of things going on in the background that's why its good to let the phone set for ten min or so.

chui84

Dec 14, 2011
Houston
wp.me
Google Pixel 4
i flashed the earlier version sorry i forgot to mention that d2tmo_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v20.0.0-2.21.13.zip

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

like an hour ago

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/26/13)

i flashed the earlier version sorry i forgot to mention that d2tmo_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v20.0.0-2.21.13.zip

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

like an hour ago

Flash the latest version and stick with the included kernel. And also make sure you full wipe if coming from another ROM.

chui84

Dec 14, 2011
Houston
wp.me
Google Pixel 4

like an hour ago

seems like its the AudioOut_2 keeping it awake

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Flash the latest version and stick with the included kernel. And also make sure you full wipe if coming from another ROM.

so if i am flashing the new ROM a full flash is required??

harabinger66

Sep 21, 2010
OnePlus 12
Klin! You continue to impress, great work as always.

Also, I was asking about Ac!d audio engine about a week back and Jordy got it working on this Rom. So I flashed the rom, and the mod, so happy I did. If any of you listen to music, like ever, you should flash the ac!d audio engine mod. Just do it. 2 quick comments install the ac!d audio galaxy engine, wipe dalvic, reboot, then go into /system/app and rename dspmanager.apk to dspmanager.txt so it doesn't conflict. To utilize some features of your new kickass sound go to settings -> Music effects -noxide- adjust settings to your liking.

chipis

Oct 28, 2008
Somewhre in a cave

Question. Dirty flashing causes issues?
Because I just did and its damn fast and smooth no issues what's so ever at all.

Thanks dev.
I would send you a servesa ones I get home

Sent From mIphone .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2TMO] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Rom T-Mobile, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    Yes 4.3 alpha is coming to the d2 family. Just need time to build. I'm working on it. Almost ready to start nightlies up again soon as well

XDA Moderator
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

reserved
    PAC-Man v20.0.0 release!

A new version of PAC-Man is out. It is a pretty major update, with everything being updated to android 4.2.2.

Changelog:

2/21/13​
    • built with latest sources, as always
    • everything updated to Android 4.2.2
    • option to turn off PIE
    • ROMControl fixed.
    • many bug fixes
    • smoother and more optimized