about insurance of tmo S5

Search This thread

raman21raman

Jun 9, 2008
home
Hi,
can anyone plz tell me like i purchased s5 from usa few days ago then i send it to india and claim tmo for lost my s5
they said they ll send me s5 soon...

can anyone please tell me is there any chance they can detect my previous fon or not??

Thanx...

dpshptl

Jan 26, 2011
When the phone in India is turned on it will show up on the network as code X. This will make the network send a ultra high tone to the phone and cause permanent ear damage to the person using it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

raman21raman

Jun 9, 2008
home
So basically insurance fraud.

actually the thing is my s5 got water damage due to charging port was open... i thot its not working now,a frnd of mine tk it to india, and told me u can ask ur company for insurence... but some how he got fix the fone from india... now thats the prob.,...

what shud i have to do ... shud i bring my fone back and return it to tmo or let him take it...

camera of the phone is not working and display gt hot alot...

05GT

Oct 26, 2010
San Diego
Vivo X Fold
actually the thing is my s5 got water damage due to charging port was open... i thot its not working now,a frnd of mine tk it to india, and told me u can ask ur company for insurence... but some how he got fix the fone from india... now thats the prob.,...

what shud i have to do ... shud i bring my fone back and return it to tmo or let him take it...

camera of the phone is not working and display gt hot alot...

Yea, they typically would like the damaged device returned to them since they'll be giving you another device. Don't forget about your deductible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    can anyone plz tell me like i purchased s5 from usa few days ago then i send it to india and claim tmo for lost my s5
    they said they ll send me s5 soon...

can anyone please tell me is there any chance they can detect my previous fon or not??

Thanx...

So basically insurance fraud.