heres a stupid question

Search This thread

joeynox

Sep 21, 2013
my rooted att g2 bricked due to the att update a few days ago. i couldnt get it to work as im android noobish. someone linked me to a an easy way to flash kitkat back onto the phone and i did so just nowand so far( 20 min with the phone ) everything seems to working normally. i had already called att about the phone and they are sending me out a refurbished device. There wont be an issue if i send back their refurbed phone and just say mine started working or just refuse it right? what would you do, keep the newly flashed kk phone or take the refurb?

kimtyson

Oct 30, 2006
York, Pa
LeEco Le 2
my rooted att g2 bricked due to the att update a few days ago. i couldnt get it to work as im android noobish. someone linked me to a an easy way to flash kitkat back onto the phone and i did so just nowand so far( 20 min with the phone ) everything seems to working normally. i had already called att about the phone and they are sending me out a refurbished device. There wont be an issue if i send back their refurbed phone and just say mine started working or just refuse it right? what would you do, keep the newly flashed kk phone or take the refurb?

Correct. You can send the same phone back to them. I'd keep the one that is in the best condition.