Where to buy?

Search This thread

rowbaggie22

Sep 20, 2011
Birmingham
Does anyone know where I can buy the oppo 7a in the UK tried everywhere just bout apologise if been asked b4

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

belmondo77

Nov 11, 2009
Sofia
Oppo find 7 x9077 from China

Hi!

I travel often to China and I thing to buy Oppo find 7 (x9077). He is available there.

Does anyone know - is it possible to have some problems with SIM cards, using Oppo here in Europe?

I asked chinese - in Oppo China central - they said - yes he will work if there is a same GSM standarts. I said - yes, they are same like in tech specs for this phone. I asked - what if I put European SIM card - answer was - we don`t know!! In Oppo China central office !!!

After than, I call to few chinese resellers - some of them said - yes, you can buy and there is no problem to use in Europe.
But some of them said - noooo, he is locked for China and you will have problems with european SIM card.

Does anyone have some info using Oppo from China in Europe?

Thanks!

AngryHapposai

Feb 16, 2012
Chilly-Mazarin
You won't have any problem with the sim card itself, but you probably won't be able to use anything else than the GSM function of the phone while outside of China.

EDIT: Actuallly, you may be able to use 4G since data with LTE band B3 is supported outside of China.

Can't say if Globul uses this frequency band.

Sent from my FIND7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts