does anyone have a screenshot of the 750 with the htc home plug in

Search This thread

mbial

Jul 25, 2003
Boston
Can you please post a step-by-step including the necessary files? I would like HTC home 2.1 with the 6 tab interface. Is there a way to build a simple cab that would install this on a Treo without having to make further registry entries?

Best,
MJB

acash85

Feb 1, 2008
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the power button on the treo 750 after home6 is installed.

Thanks

arliss

Jan 9, 2005
There is no need of registry changes...just look for home plugin cab and home plugin customizer cab here in this forum. If you want you can download different icons.

mbial

Jul 25, 2003
Boston
Let me clarify:
Does HTC Home 2.1 work without the need for various registry "fixes?" If so, I'm all good!

TIA,
MJB

mobilelew

Dec 13, 2007
Dallas
palmerfamily.org
I am using version 1.5 with the 6th tab added using the HTC Home Customizer. Works great except I am unable to configure the automatic ringtone profiles. :D

Attachments

• htc_home_1.JPG
    htc_home_1.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 203
  • htc_home_2.jpg
    htc_home_2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

idyllic

Jul 31, 2007
Hello all,

OK, this looks pretty cool and I think I'd like to try it, but I have some concerns...

1. Where can I get the latest version? I hear version 2.x fixes the need to monkey with the registry. No?

2. If I find I don't like it much how dose one uninstall it?

Enquiring minds want to know! :)

Cheers,

idyllic

kapster

Aug 29, 2006
ok im sorry if this is n00b question i normally read before posting... well i was able to do everything you said but this i was thrown off on where to find that option any help would be greatly appreciated... oh thanks for the info btw

Hey Gyn, you just click on Menu, from the home screen. The last option is preferences. click that then you will see "Hide Lookup Field".

I have not found a version 2 that actually works with the 750. if anyone finds one that works please post.

Last edited:

Gyngabread Man

May 5, 2007
yea thanks i found it today while on xbox live just playing around with it while waiting for a game to start needless to say i felt like a total dumbass but thanks man

Deege

Jan 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So im also wondering, Does the new HTC reequire you to mess with the registries? Ive downloaded the program and installed it and it show that it is in my phone installed, and i can change the settings, but i dont see it on my today screen? I had the HTC ver.1 installed and liked it, and now im trying to get this new one installed. If done a hard rest so none of the previous version is in my phone. Also i think i downloaded the right stuff, I downloaded from http://www.pocketemu.com/download.html. If someone could write up a new install instruction sheet or somthing, im sure it would be much appriciated by not only me, but everyone else too. Thanks!

mobilelew

Dec 13, 2007
Dallas
palmerfamily.org
So im also wondering, Does the new HTC reequire you to mess with the registries? Ive downloaded the program and installed it and it show that it is in my phone installed, and i can change the settings, but i dont see it on my today screen? I had the HTC ver.1 installed and liked it, and now im trying to get this new one installed. If done a hard rest so none of the previous version is in my phone. Also i think i downloaded the right stuff, I downloaded from http://www.pocketemu.com/download.html. If someone could write up a new install instruction sheet or somthing, im sure it would be much appriciated by not only me, but everyone else too. Thanks!

What you downloaded from pocketemu is the customizer. You may have to reinstall v1 back on the phone then run the customizer to personalize the plugin.

Xtacy

Apr 30, 2007
Hi there that is what I want thanks so much now I can play peacefull
Merci

Xtacy

Apr 30, 2007
it crash and do hard reset

:confused::confused: Yeah right this HTC home cause me hard reset for my work phone treo 750 I lost every thing set in there . man that phone is my life now it GONE so GUYs dont do it just to let all of you know that after install u can not hang up the phone and it cause so much hash out there
Thanks guys for those trying and support but now it gone I am not going to that track again :D