|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ★ || Build date 2009/6/5 ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shiguo

I am finally going to make the jump to 6.5…I have been reading and waiting. I am excited to flash this ROM tonight. Question… I use Mobile Shell 3 now…I really don’t like (hate) Manila…should a flash the Plain ROM and run MS3 again or try Titanium??? Is there anyone else that has used MS3 that has tried Titanium that could give me feed back? Help me make my decision…please. Thanks to NRG for making a 6.5 ROM I feel won’t disappoint me.

Titanium is more basic but fairly customizable UI. Try looking here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=512121

I think you should try Titanium. If you don't like it then switch it off in settings and use MS3. Its simple.

wout

Jul 2, 2005
GPS:
I've seen some scattered notes regarding iGO( running on WinMo 6.5. I have currently zero (can you believe it) problems with NRG ROM 2.0 and iGO 8.3.2 from Nov. 13 2008. Can one confirm that this version will run under NRG 3.0 or what version runs under 3.0? That's almost the only reason holding me back from flashing.

Hi,

I'm running IGO 8.3.2.79297 with TTS without any problem on this suberb rom (ver 52009)

Thx for this great rom chef.

greetings

Wout

exoduzy2k

Oct 12, 2006
Iguidance2009 startup in WM6.5

I have similar issue with Wm6.5 when trying to launch iguidance 2009. When I try to launch the application through the titanium (honeycomb) page, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I found it is best to reboot the phone before launching the application.

I found that most of my application launches faster in WM6.1 than Wm6.5. Either the titanium causes the slow down or WM6.5 itself.

I have no issue with WM6.1 when launching iguidance 2009. The application launches whenever I pressed on the icon in WM6.1. Could someone confirms if you have similar issues?

shiguo

I have similar issue with Wm6.5 when trying to launch iguidance 2009. When I try to launch the application through the titanium (honeycomb) page, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I found it is best to reboot the phone before launching the application.

I found that most of my application launches faster in WM6.1 than Wm6.5. Either the titanium causes the slow down or WM6.5 itself.

I have no issue with WM6.1 when launching iguidance 2009. The application launches whenever I pressed on the icon in WM6.1. Could someone confirms if you have similar issues?

GPS software other then TomTom have been an issue since the WM6.5 was released. You are not joking by saying programs lauch faster on WM6.1 right? WM6.5 is pretty speedy compared the WM6.1 since the infancy of WM6.5 ROMs done by Da_G.

Texicadian

May 21, 2009
Thanks~!

I took the plunge, followed the noob directions on first flash...decided that since my experience w/ 6.1 was fairly small that I might as well take the plunge, and IT WORKED~! Thanks so much..I've had the phone (AT&TFuze/Rafael) for about 3 days..and now I can only get used to this great ROM.
I wanted to ask a dumb question. I took a picture with the priviously dedicated PTT button, but don't know how to get the flash to function. I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but I cannot locate it.

Thanks again, and for those of you having second thoughts and if you have cold feet about using this rom..you may as well jump in, it's awesome~!

~AT&T Fuze
Phoenix 3.0 build 052009

shiguo

how to install?i dont know how to use this thing.should i put it in my TP?

you do not need to install the pgepool changer. its just a software to adjust the amount of ram that WM6.5 can use in your TP. the present ROM by NRG is already optimized properly so in my opinion, u don't need to change it.

if you wan to experiement with it, just open the pagepool changer, browse to your rom. select the amount you want and click change.

i suggest you read this before you do anything
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=448008
then read it again

he meant the pagepool changer. refer to his post title.

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
you do not need to install the pgepool changer. its just a software to adjust the amount of ram that WM6.5 can use in your TP. the present ROM by NRG is already optimized properly so in my opinion, u don't need to change it.

if you wan to experiement with it, just open the pagepool changer, browse to your rom. select the amount you want and click change.

sorry my bad, im doin a bunch of other stuff & just skim read a few pages to catch up.

tyguy

Feb 11, 2008
SoCal
I'm running IGO 8.3.2.79297 with TTS without any problem on this suberb rom (ver 52009)
Thanks... guess it may be time to hassle with iGO
My exact version is 8.3.2.64873 and it's meanwhile that good that I get a GPS lock even at my desk, cradled while looking up the version for this posting...

wout

Jul 2, 2005
GPS software other then TomTom have been an issue since the WM6.5 was released. You are not joking by saying programs lauch faster on WM6.1 right? WM6.5 is pretty speedy compared the WM6.1 since the infancy of WM6.5 ROMs done by Da_G.

Hi guys,

See my previous post...
I have absolutly no problems running IGO8 !
I just also tested Ndrive, which also runs fine. (only just a minor font problem.)

Greetings,
Wout

tarmizizain

Apr 24, 2009
alexandria

thanks..that is really helpful.so i use the custom made by chef,i think it is the best.
this rom is awesome!!!

wout

Jul 2, 2005
Thanks... guess it may be time to hassle with iGO
My exact version is 8.3.2.64873 and it's meanwhile that good that I get a GPS lock even at my desk, cradled while looking up the version for this posting...

Excuse me for going way off topic.
But you could try my simple working sys file settings:

[folders]
app="storage card/iGO8"

[interface]
maxzoom2d=6000000
show_exit=1

[map]
2dheadup=1

[poi]
Poi_show_all_btn=1
Poi_labels=1
show_poi_boundingrects=1
show_poi_areas=1

[debug]
Disable_outlookpoi=0

grt
Wout

ssimon989

May 21, 2009
push page

hi
i've tried to find the answer by the many many posts about the 'add new push page' but its nt been answered

i installed the push page fix.cab but how do i know that its even working? at this moment in time, the push page acts the same as if its using data to load and not preloaded.

shouldn't there be some kind of symbol to show the page has been updated?

anyone confirm it is working using just the cab? -actually get pages to update ??? and therefore its my fault.

thank u kindly in advanced

aucdiver

Aug 22, 2008
Milwaukee
Start menu cleanup

Another comment:
The folders (System, Tools, Tweaks and Utilities) could be reduced to one folder. It is a bit difficult to determine what is a tool vs. a utility vs. a system item...

Thanks for the advice. I downsized my start menu, and now it looks great and is even more user friendly. Now if I can just get File Explorer on the start menu with a better looking icon...

For the person asking about the flash for the camera, the camera is a touch screen. Touch it and open the settings icon in the bottom right corner.

I LOVE THIS ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Rob

brannutz

Dec 14, 2007
I have a question, I am running the 51809 rom and it runs great.

My question is this. When i'm inside a threaded SMS/MMS in the M$ window not the TF3D window. I used to be able to press menu and hit insert to insert a picture or video or file to send. Now when I press insert all I get is Picture, Voice note, and File, but they are all greyed out and do not work. I really miss this functionality. It's anoyying to have to start a new MMS and pick a recipient every time I just wanna shoot a pic to someone i'm texting with. Is this a known problem or something I can fix?

supersobbie

May 21, 2007
Thanks for the advice. I downsized my start menu, and now it looks great and is even more user friendly. Now if I can just get File Explorer on the start menu with a better looking icon...

For the person asking about the flash for the camera, the camera is a touch screen. Touch it and open the settings icon in the bottom right corner.

I LOVE THIS ROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Rob

Another thing you may want to look for it the "re/Start" program. it is floating int the forum somewhere. I cleaned up my menu and it helps to re-prioritize the items in the main window. I only wish I could change the sub/sub folders. :)

Also thanks for all the great pagepool info. I may play with it and see what happens. If I do I will post my results.

SoBBie

dc41

Apr 25, 2008
Honeycomb grid?

I would like to try the honeycomb grid on my Start Menu. I installed Showco's Honeycomb startmenu cab. The hilighted icon now has a honeycomb cell around it, but there is no grid around the rest of the icons in the start menu.

Have you disabled the grid, or do I need to download a background or some other cab in order for the grid to work with your 052009 ROM?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

does anyone have voice command run ?

I made a shortcut to a key... But it is doing nothing...

When I start the voicecmd.exe from \windows also nothing happens.

In Settings Voice command is enabled....

If have nothing installed - just flashed the rom and snychronized my contacts. No other change....

Because it´s one of my favourite program your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

PS: I have a German T-Mobile Vario IV I can only remap the send-key, but this is not the problem :)

Everything is fine in this ROM except the voice dialer. Voice dialing is not working and maybe is a WM 6.5 issue. I installed cyberon voice dialing from a .cab and when i pressed the BT button it did nothing. Changed a setting in the registry and now when i press the BT button opens the dial pad, same like if i was pressing the call hardware button. I think its registry settings. Anyone can help?