Dec 1, 2010

Attachments

• com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-1.apk
    608.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

DaveC1964

Nov 16, 2011
Good, close to OLED friendly.

Is there a way to get rid of the "google" and microphone in the upper left or to make the color yellow (to avoid burn in)?

If the white/grey in the pop up settings screen in lower right could be changed to yellow that would prevent burn too.

Also if the "APPS" and the + sign in upper right could be made yellow (no blue component) Then we would have a fairly burn-in free screen.

Thanks.

Also what all does this change? Just the stuff shown in the picture?

tamerh

Feb 11, 2004
Very nice theme.. but letter (H) of hsdpa icon in status bar still blue , would you make it red please

DaveC1964

Nov 16, 2011
Better but I am more concerned with the microphone next to the Google in the upper left corner of the screen as that is always on.

How exactly do I load this in a step by step instruction? I am not very experienced in this. I am not sure how to go to recovery and load this.

Where are these graphics located, I could edit the ones I want if needed.

Last edited:

ssaass

Dec 1, 2010
Better but I am more concerned with the microphone next to the Google in the upper left corner of the screen as that is always on.

How exactly do I load this in a step by step instruction? I am not very experienced in this. I am not sure how to go to recovery and load this.

Where are these graphics located, I could edit the ones I want if needed.

Turn off your devise
press The volume up button + power
use volume up and down to move
use the power button for apply

now go to
1 apply update from external storage
2 choose Theme zip from sdcard
3 reboot

DaveC1964

Nov 16, 2011
Turn off your devise
press The volume up button + power
use volume up and down to move
use the power button for apply

now go to
1 apply update from external storage
2 choose Theme zip from sdcard
3 reboot

Thanks, where are the graphics stored? I want to get rid of the white microphone and APPS + on the top of the screen and replace with yellow.

Can your file be used with wifi only 6810 version?

geogetski666

Oct 25, 2009
Quezon City
hi ssaass i have installed you theme and was using this with my stock rom with no problem :)

but after using magnolia beta rom i am missing my notification bar after flashing your bloody theme ? do you have a fix for the magnolia beta rom really love your theme hope someone can make a workable one don't really know why it's not working anymore :(

Top Liked Posts