galaxy s3

Search This thread

tanibegu

Jan 20, 2014
hi, i hava a samsung galaxy s3, now using android 4.3 and i tried to downgrade to andoid 4.0.4 , 4.1.2 because my phone has become really slow, and after the firmware is installed does not make calls, it keep saing "network not registred". i tried o lot of firmware branded and unbranded but nothing works. anyone can help?

Reactions: wangdaning

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
hi, i hava a samsung galaxy s3, now using android 4.3 and i tried to downgrade to andoid 4.0.4 , 4.1.2 because my phone has become really slow, and after the firmware is installed does not make calls, it keep saing "network not registred". i tried o lot of firmware branded and unbranded but nothing works. anyone can help?

Use a 4.1.2 rom with MG4 modem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

search
UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2393289

Downgrade and network problems .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2531221

shadad

Oct 6, 2007
Use a 4.1.2 rom with MG4 modem.

thats the problem. i have the same issue and i dont want the god damn jellybean thing. do you mean that i have to downgrade first to 4.1.2 then i can downgraded afterwords to 4.0.4 or there is no way to go back to ICS except to back to 4.1.2? thank you

i wrote the same question here but for some reason the moderator closed my thread and put some links to me! guys for god sake i read most of these posts and it couldn't help my case because i want 4.0.4 not 4.1.2. the mod just assumed:confused: that i did not searched and boom he closed the thread ! well i even searched about going from 4.4 to 4.0.4 and there was no thread with solution to this answer.

please have mercy and leave this thread until some one answered us. thanks n advance and sorry for my weak English.

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
thats the problem. i have the same issue and i dont want the god damn jellybean thing. do you mean that i have to downgrade first to 4.1.2 then i can downgraded afterwords to 4.0.4 or there is no way to go back to ICS except to back to 4.1.2? thank you

i wrote the same question here but for some reason the moderator closed my thread and put some links to me! guys for god sake i read most of these posts and it couldn't help my case because i want 4.0.4 not 4.1.2. the mod just assumed:confused: that i did not searched and boom he closed the thread ! well i even searched about going from 4.4 to 4.0.4 and there was no thread with solution to this answer.

please have mercy and leave this thread until some one answered us. thanks n advance and sorry for my weak English.

There is no more link for 4.0.4 stock rom for gs3 anymore. I dun think 4.1.1 even has a download link anymore. Unless u had a nandroid back up, it is impossible to go back tat far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.