Remove ATT carrier text from status bar?

Search This thread

dmbfan13

Mar 4, 2010
Rockton, IL
Is this possible? I'm rooted, and wondering if there's an closed module or something to do this.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

canecbr600

Oct 27, 2008
You're referring to this app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyroar.xposedlgg2&hl=en

I thought i tried that and it didn't work cause i wasn't using it on a G2.

U have to install the xposed framework first, then yes that is the module that runs from within the xposed framework...

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Read up on the process here... g2 exposed isn't an app, and won't do ANYTHING with out the framework ...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

dmbfan13

Mar 4, 2010
Rockton, IL
U have to install the xposed framework first, then yes that is the module that runs from within the xposed framework...

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Read up on the process here... g2 exposed isn't an app, and won't do ANYTHING with out the framework ...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

I know the process. I'm currently using Gravity Box with xposed. But when I enabled G2 xposed, there was a pop up that said it noticed I was not using a G2 device. I suppose I can try it again.

Nevermind! I tried the app again, and didnt get that popup. Thanks!

canecbr600

Oct 27, 2008
I know the process. I'm currently using Gravity Box with xposed. But when I enabled G2 xposed, there was a pop up that said it noticed I was not using a G2 device. I suppose I can try it again.

Sorry, didn't know if u knew.... 99% of G2 xposed works gr8 for me... Also Chk out xblast, I use it for alot of stuff...

canecbr600

Oct 27, 2008
What kinds of mods are you using xblast for?

Mainly status bar icon/clock colors, battery icon style, notification pulldown speed, and advanced power menu... xblast plays nicer with g2 xposed then gravity box does for some reason ... I think its because gravity box has some default stuff it changes when enabled...

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
thats odd. I updated Xposed framework to the latest, installed the latest xblast and nothing is working for me. as to g2 xposed, most of the options init were greyed out for me and the few I could use didnt do anything. Guess I wil uninstall and try reinstallling again.

Oh if it matters, its on an AT&T Flex...

canecbr600

Oct 27, 2008
thats odd. I updated Xposed framework to the latest, installed the latest xblast and nothing is working for me. as to g2 xposed, most of the options init were greyed out for me and the few I could use didnt do anything. Guess I wil uninstall and try reinstallling again.

Oh if it matters, its on an AT&T Flex...
Make sure u reboot after install, and update of framework, and also after the install of each module enabled ...

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
Make sure u reboot after install, and update of framework, and also after the install of each module enabled ...

yea, I did all that. sadly this isnt my first time using xposed... But it is the first time it has fought me so much. I got some of the things working... still trying to get my battery how I want it. I wanted a circle with the % inside. Gravitybox has it and will put it in the status bar, but the stock battery icon remains....

Stupid little things like this are driving me nutz. But now I have moved on to trying to set up zooper widget to show what I want... its a never ending project for me. :)

canecbr600

Oct 27, 2008
yea, I did all that. sadly this isnt my first time using xposed... But it is the first time it has fought me so much. I got some of the things working... still trying to get my battery how I want it. I wanted a circle with the % inside. Gravitybox has it and will put it in the status bar, but the stock battery icon remains....

Stupid little things like this are driving me nutz. But now I have moved on to trying to set up zooper widget to show what I want... its a never ending project for me. :)
I don't use gravity box, on mine it fought with g2 xposed, so I use a combo of g2 xposed and xblast. Works well. I think gravity box has some stuff it sets as default, and fights other modules...

Reactions: schollianmj

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
ok, Im uninstalling Gravitybox. we will see what happens.

well that enabled me to change the battery icon. kinda... :) This phone just wants to fight me right now. Its ok. I'll figure it out soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't use gravity box, on mine it fought with g2 xposed, so I use a combo of g2 xposed and xblast. Works well. I think gravity box has some stuff it sets as default, and fights other modules...