[GAME][2.2+] Jewels Blast – The funny puzzle game

Search This thread
Apr 4, 2014
Hello friends,
:eek:
I wanna give you nice game :Jewels Blast – The ultimate match-3 puzzle game

Install game on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.jewelsblast

Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) is a Match-3 game with creative gameplay & features. In Action mode, try to match as many jewels as you can in 60 seconds, get special gift or tap large block of diamonds to earn bonus scores. In Endless mode, you can enjoy addictive levels but very challenging mission to get high scores.

**** MAIN FEATURES of Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****
+ Maximize your points in 60-second Action mode. You can get extra time in special diamond.
+ Try to pass as many levels as you can in Endless mode. Each level you have a target score and 60 seconds to play.
+ Special diamonds: Bomb to explode a 9-cells, Thunder Vertical to clear column of diamonds, Thunder Horizontal to clear row of diamonds, Extra Time (add 5 seconds), Color Pop to blast all jewels have save color, Double Score you get in 7 seconds.
+ Global leader board to rank with other players on community in mode Action & Endless. Try to play & get top position worldwide!
+ Share your high score via Facebook to show with your friends
+ Smoothly & amazing effects
+ Lovely background sounds & interaction sounds
+ Save last played level in Endless mode so that you can move on next level easily
+ Weather change in puzzle when you get rain, snow, desert diamonds

**** How to Play Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****

- Tap on any 3 or more connected identical diamonds to remove them. The more diamonds you connect, the more points you get
- Be careful with wrong tapping (1 or 2 block of diamonds), it will reduce your time!
- Try to get special diamonds that contain bomb, thunder, extra time, super color pop, double score to get more points & great effects
- Move gift box to the bottom of the puzzle to get more points

Install game on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.jewelsblast

Please rate, any feedback is welcome.
We hope you'll enjoy the game.

;)Thanks !

bobo_bibi

May 6, 2014
Amazing graphics, probably the strongest point of the game.

Can u explain me where can i buy more bomb?

Apr 4, 2014
Amazing graphics, probably the strongest point of the game.

Can u explain me where can i buy more bomb?

Hi,
On Home screen, you click the Store Button (on top corner) to go Store Shop and buy boosters (bomb, refresh, hint...).
To view your position, you click the Top Scores button, and the section above the top scores list shows your position.
Hope this help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,
    :eek:
    I wanna give you nice game :Jewels Blast – The ultimate match-3 puzzle game

Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) is a Match-3 game with creative gameplay & features. In Action mode, try to match as many jewels as you can in 60 seconds, get special gift or tap large block of diamonds to earn bonus scores. In Endless mode, you can enjoy addictive levels but very challenging mission to get high scores.

**** MAIN FEATURES of Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****
    + Maximize your points in 60-second Action mode. You can get extra time in special diamond.
    + Try to pass as many levels as you can in Endless mode. Each level you have a target score and 60 seconds to play.
    + Special diamonds: Bomb to explode a 9-cells, Thunder Vertical to clear column of diamonds, Thunder Horizontal to clear row of diamonds, Extra Time (add 5 seconds), Color Pop to blast all jewels have save color, Double Score you get in 7 seconds.
    + Global leader board to rank with other players on community in mode Action & Endless. Try to play & get top position worldwide!
    + Share your high score via Facebook to show with your friends
    + Smoothly & amazing effects
    + Lovely background sounds & interaction sounds
    + Save last played level in Endless mode so that you can move on next level easily
    + Weather change in puzzle when you get rain, snow, desert diamonds

**** How to Play Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****

- Tap on any 3 or more connected identical diamonds to remove them. The more diamonds you connect, the more points you get
    - Be careful with wrong tapping (1 or 2 block of diamonds), it will reduce your time!
    - Try to get special diamonds that contain bomb, thunder, extra time, super color pop, double score to get more points & great effects
    - Move gift box to the bottom of the puzzle to get more points

Please rate, any feedback is welcome.
    We hope you'll enjoy the game.

;)Thanks !
    I love to play game, get high scores and share it to my Facebook. The leader board is interesting, it make me try more and more.
    This is a nice game.