[Q] Nexus 4 Stuck in "Andoid is upgrading... Starting apps." After Updating CM11

Search This thread

danielmazover

May 12, 2014
[Q] Nexus 4 Stuck in "Andoid is upgrading... Starting apps." After Updating CM11

URGENT - PLEASE HELP

After I updated CM11 to the latest build OTA, my Nexus 4 became stuck in the "Android is upgrading...Starting apps" screen. I tried rebooting it, that just resulted in a bootloop, so I cleared the Dalvik cache, and now the situation is the way it was originally - in the Starting Apps screen.

I was able to get to the CWM recovery, however if I backup to /sdcard, the backup fails - I have no idea why. I have not backed up in a long time.

Is there any way to solve this problem WITHOUT performing a factory reset? I REALLY cannot afford to loose all my files...

Thanks.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
URGENT - PLEASE HELP

After I updated CM11 to the latest build OTA, my Nexus 4 became stuck in the "Android is upgrading...Starting apps" screen. I tried rebooting it, that just resulted in a bootloop, so I cleared the Dalvik cache, and now the situation is the way it was originally - in the Starting Apps screen.

I was able to get to the CWM recovery, however if I backup to /sdcard, the backup fails - I have no idea why. I have not backed up in a long time.

Is there any way to solve this problem WITHOUT performing a factory reset? I REALLY cannot afford to loose all my files...

Thanks.

there is no another way only way is try factory reset