{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

DokaponKingdom

Aug 23, 2011
Just downloaded FXP 115 few hours ago and these are my findings
Full Wiped | FXP 113 kernel|:

1. Kernel inside the package is still not bootable. tried to flash it few times but results remain the same. the phone is not booting i used FXP 113 kernel as the kernel in FXP 115 and 114 both not bootable..

2. No Camera flash. the same goes for torch. it can't be use at all.

3. Video Recoder does not work (FC)

5. Videos cannot be played. Youtube is not working too. it keeps saying "Sorry, This Video Cannot be Played. (?)

4. WiFi Okay.

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
those will never work with old kernel

i will investigate

Just downloaded FXP 115 few hours ago and these are my findings
Full Wiped | FXP 113 kernel|:

1. Kernel inside the package is still not bootable. tried to flash it few times but results remain the same. the phone is not booting i used FXP 113 kernel as the kernel in FXP 115 and 114 both not bootable..

2. No Camera flash. the same goes for torch. it can't be use at all.

3. Video Recoder does not work (FC)

5. Videos cannot be played. Youtube is not working too. it keeps saying "Sorry, This Video Cannot be Played. (?)

4. WiFi Okay.

Reactions: spiritofcat

aNard

Sep 2, 2010
those will never work with old kernel

i will investigate

At the moment i have same issues. Flashing boot.img brings my pro to be stuck at black boot screen. I've flashed cm7.2 for now, once you fix these i will gladly turn back to ICS.

Thanks for your work anyway, you're the best :D

novaproject

Feb 18, 2012
I have battery issue. The battery drains faster than usual (in deep sleep for 10h about 10%). Battery drains very fast when i play games (eg. playing for 15 min. Osmos HD, drains 20-25% battery!!)
Surfing on the web for 15 min. about 10% battery.
Olso i have a problem with the flash player. When i run flash movie, (youtube or whatever) the screen flashes with grey color and there's no video, just audio.

shybby

Feb 13, 2012
1. Youtube doesn't working at all.
2. Qwertz layout incorrect. Y and z are mixed.:(
3. As the others said it before.. kernel won't work.. so no OC.
4. In contacts app zou can't use the hardware keyboard because numbers are at the wrong place.. with sms you don't have this problem
5. Sms app. Please fix enter behaviour. Next line would be better than sending it:)

6. Nice work fxp!

Edit: flashlight doesn't works
For watching movies you can use MX Video player:)

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda premium

Last edited:

spiritofcat

Apr 2, 2012
Sydney
I've been using 114 with 113 kernel for about a week now, and it has been pretty good, but the lack of camera flash LED is a bit of a disappointment, and also not being able to connect to the PC in USB Mass Storage mode is somewhat annoying.
Battery has been draining pretty quickly too.

I think I'll give 115 7.2 a go now instead and see if it works any better for me.
I'll give the 9.0 another try when a new working kernel is released instead of using the 113 kernel.

The upload server is looking good. A little bit of waiting to generate the download link, but at least the link remains active for 6 hours, unlike uploaded.to where if your download failed you had to wait a whole hour before trying again.
Download speed looks pretty good. I'm getting between 50 and 130 KB/sec

spiritofcat

Apr 2, 2012
Sydney
Any updates on this? Really want to try out CM9 :(
Updates on what exactly?
You can try out CM9 right now if you want to. The files are linked in FXP's signature.
If you get the FXP115 CM9 file you'll need to download the 113 file too and use the boot.img from that because the one in 114 and 115 doesn't work.
Some features are missing, such as the LED torch function, but it's still a fairly complete package to give you a good idea of what CM9 is like.

cLeAv0

Apr 11, 2011
Update on the fixed 115 kernel obviously. I want to use it with full functionality. I use my phone a lot :p So it will be great they fix it soon.

neolah

Jun 14, 2009
Fix boot.img

Please fix the file boot.img, I flashed the FXP115 with FXP113's boot.img.
I suppose that's why I can't use the flash( the camera is FC, so I used alternative program).

Thanks for this wonderful rom,
:)

sj8023ld

Jan 9, 2011
The new boot.img doesn't work . I think there's sothing wrong with the ramdisk .I used the ramdisk from 113 version and kernel from 115 version . It works .

scorpionSE

Jan 2, 2012
Ive flashed fxp 115 with the provided kernel. And it works... the only thing that is anoying is when im charging the phone. And if i try to write a text message the keyboard goes crazy.

Camera flash works. Recording works.

Regarding the batery last night i went to bed with 11% today i woke and the phone still had 6 %. So i cant complaint in that matter

One question what ia the diference between fxp 115 cm9 and fxp 115 nightly cm9?

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

Last edited:

Cuerrix

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks for CM 9. I flashed the 115 kernel and everything works for now except i cannot record Videos.

Top Liked Posts