[SCRIPT][v001] Battrey Optimizer[live/mini/minipro]

Search This thread

Alifdroid

Oct 4, 2011
Bogor
www.xperiaku.co.cc
requirements:

1. Your Live must be ROOT

2. Having already init.d folder, if not done this there can come a tutor>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=894445

3. if there is such previous script2 juwel ram script, V6 and script2 battery please delete it before just follow the tut's is so clashed .... but if you want to try without doing a delete script2 mentioned above ... please ... ... don't forget, still could always do a backup first for awasome try this script! Do Way on Your Risk!!

"SCRIPT2 not THIS WILL SUCCEED IN ALL HP & CUSTOM ROM ... IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO PLEASE"

Path Copy / push the script to System / etc / init.d / here..

393877_216612248427083_100002349280447_466309_2042495080_n.jpg

How to make this sense:

1. download script at here>> http://www * 4 * shared * com / file / eeWXXoQD / initd.html (replace * with.)

2. provide the app root script2 explorer and copy and paste the above into the system / etc / init.d / here

3. for script2 like 1sysctl, 05modules, 06defaulttheme, 06mountdl & 07internalsd etc. .. it would be nice ga have the push / copas....tapi if you want to try please: beer

Copy guide / push script:

1sysctl (ga have this in Copas / push)
05modules (ga have this in Copas / push)
06defaulttheme (ga need this in Copas)
06mountdl (ga have this in Copas / push)
07internalsd (ga have this in Copas / push)
08internetspeedtweaks (in Copas / push)
09misckerneltweaks (in Copas / push)
10batterytweaks (in Copas / push)

(If there are ga batrenya efficient work with the script 10batterytweaks could try to 20batterytweaks>> http://www.multiupload.com/5WITIXEGQG

to script 20batterytweaks permisionnya rw-r-r)

10journalismoff (in Copas / push)
11mountoptions (ga have this in Copas / push)
12removelogger (in Copas / push)
13dis_norm_sleeper (in Copas / push)
14defragdb (ga have this in Copas / push)
15fuckthelogger (in Copas / push)
17loopysmoothness (in Copas / push)
20sick (in Copas / push)
70zipalign (ga have this in Copas / push)
70zipalign_defragdb (ga have this in Copas / push)
90irontweaks (it is up to the Copas / push or ga)
98sdcardspeedfix (in Copas / push)
andressa-Soares-16.jpg (at Copas / push to the computer or Android galery ^ ^)

NB: Copy the script sets permissions ..

rwxr-xr-x....

What if there are scripts on top ... Do not replace!!!

4. after the Copy a script the permisionnya with script2 that already exist in Hp his first ...

enacted for this ... to the instability at boot sctipt .. because every custom rom / rom difference... stock characteristics boot scripts!

5. after the push / Copy script2 here ..... Hp reboot it (hopefully BISMILLAH not bootloop hehe ...)

6. Done

the download script at Attachment.. :D

Attachments

• init.d.zip
    7 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
Reactions: GL_ar

wucinac

Sep 9, 2010
SWINDON
Wanted to give it a try this but do not understand how and what needs to be done.
Whether this works on CM, or just to stock rom?

urra901109

Sep 5, 2011
Wanted to give it a try this but do not understand how and what needs to be done.
Whether this works on CM, or just to stock rom?

Same goes to me, i would really like to try it but i can not understand much of the second part of the post "How to this sense and the rest of it" he somehow managed to invent new kind of hybrid languange (bahasa indonesia + english) maybe :p sorry. I think google translate is the culprit. I do speak malay which is not really much different from indonesian but i can't get what he is trying to explain. I hope he can explain better.

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

feed3

Nov 17, 2011
The Land of Hornbill...
Gan, scripts2 utk apa ya? A bit lazy to see araund what is inside them. :p but i can see some scripts for system mounting, zip align etc.

Copied all the files to init.d folder and permission reverted back to rwxrwxrwx by itself every reboot. I guess no need to change the permission after all once you copy it over to init.d folder?

Sent from my SK17i using XDA App

Alifdroid

Oct 4, 2011
Bogor
www.xperiaku.co.cc
Make dis fo' Xperia X8. Xperia X8's battery lasts like 1 day max.

i will try for X8..

for installation

-Copy the script in to etc/init.d
-permission on one page soon:D
-if this tweak not work
-try copy one by one...to be better...set permission one by one
-the meaning one by one is copy the script one to etc/init.d and set permission and reboot system
-i was try this on Live(i have)Xperia Mini(my mother have)Xperia minipro(my father have this phone)

Goodluck guys:D

eng_matt

Mar 13, 2011
great work

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

i will use my brother phone.

vesparados150

Aug 11, 2010
i eas tried in xperia family guys. ...but neo don't have...if you want to try. ..try this...
and post it ob this thread to result. .. goodluck:D i recomended if you will try. ..try the Live CWM script...

Hi there,

thanks for Posting this.

I when through your init.d script and wow u have a lot of em...as for the battery part, i see you commented 2 lines..

echo "500" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs
echo "1000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs

* for those of you wants an alternative way to do this,
1) just create a new .txt file with your favorite notepad and copy this code
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
#battery saving vm parameters

2)rename it to whatever u like and remove the ".txt"
eg; correct way 20batterysaver
wrong way 20batterysaver.txt

3) adb push to system/etc/init.d
and set permission to as stated by the OP

and easier alternative is to use root explorer.

u can check wether it is right or wrong by using adb
Code:
cat /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs
cat /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs

hope that helps...a simple thank you will do..=P
im sure it will work on most devices as im using this on my O2x too..

but im abit curious bout the extreme parameters eg. vm heapsize set to 72m in other scripts.. i Think that is a little too much. and also, the 20sick script wipes cache and dalvik cache everytime the device reboots. this will take an awful lot of time to reboot and i think it beats the purpose.
Others might wanna pick the scripts listed wisely if they do. its only my humble opinion anyway. please do correct me if im wrong cos im no android expert. Just sharing my take on it. and dont forget to thank the OP

regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopo

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
Sorry but most files in this init.d folder are crap.
01sysctl makes no sense as it reloads sysctl settings but none were changed ^^
05modules will do nothing as there is no ipv6 module ^^
06mountdl will fail as there is no /mnt/emmc _._ (silly mounting heh? explanations?)
07internalsd will look if /data/sdcard exists (in most cases it DOES NOT) and erase all contents in it and recreate it (oO wooot why? but as I said this folder does not exist unless you created it)
08internetspeedtweaks also does not save battery and maybe slow you internet... changing these values is very very dependent of network capacity. This values only have effect when tested in labors or ba mass people. keep them default is better...
09misckerneltweaks are the same like the 08one... keep that default may be better. maybe the setting won't work and thus won't have effect...
10batterytweaks won't work like 08 and 09 because of missing shebang line but contains values that MAY have effect on battery but they also can do the opposite or have no effect ^^ see comment from vesparados150.

ah sorry guys I don't want to go further this is enough research for me... but I don't trust this package. Sorry Alifdroid with respect to you effort but I don't think you haven't spent much work in it. It looks like a copy and paste work frickled together form different forums and threads of different devices. I won't blame you so feel free to tell us what you did or what you are planning to do (updating, optimizing). But current state of this is unusable.

Warm regards,
snoopo

Reactions: littlezec

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    requirements:

1. Your Live must be ROOT

2. Having already init.d folder, if not done this there can come a tutor>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=894445

3. if there is such previous script2 juwel ram script, V6 and script2 battery please delete it before just follow the tut's is so clashed .... but if you want to try without doing a delete script2 mentioned above ... please ... ... don't forget, still could always do a backup first for awasome try this script! Do Way on Your Risk!!

"SCRIPT2 not THIS WILL SUCCEED IN ALL HP & CUSTOM ROM ... IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO PLEASE"

Path Copy / push the script to System / etc / init.d / here..

393877_216612248427083_100002349280447_466309_2042495080_n.jpg

How to make this sense:

1. download script at here>> http://www * 4 * shared * com / file / eeWXXoQD / initd.html (replace * with.)

2. provide the app root script2 explorer and copy and paste the above into the system / etc / init.d / here

3. for script2 like 1sysctl, 05modules, 06defaulttheme, 06mountdl & 07internalsd etc. .. it would be nice ga have the push / copas....tapi if you want to try please: beer

Copy guide / push script:

1sysctl (ga have this in Copas / push)
    05modules (ga have this in Copas / push)
    06defaulttheme (ga need this in Copas)
    06mountdl (ga have this in Copas / push)
    07internalsd (ga have this in Copas / push)
    08internetspeedtweaks (in Copas / push)
    09misckerneltweaks (in Copas / push)
    10batterytweaks (in Copas / push)

(If there are ga batrenya efficient work with the script 10batterytweaks could try to 20batterytweaks>> http://www.multiupload.com/5WITIXEGQG

to script 20batterytweaks permisionnya rw-r-r)

10journalismoff (in Copas / push)
    11mountoptions (ga have this in Copas / push)
    12removelogger (in Copas / push)
    13dis_norm_sleeper (in Copas / push)
    14defragdb (ga have this in Copas / push)
    15fuckthelogger (in Copas / push)
    17loopysmoothness (in Copas / push)
    20sick (in Copas / push)
    70zipalign (ga have this in Copas / push)
    70zipalign_defragdb (ga have this in Copas / push)
    90irontweaks (it is up to the Copas / push or ga)
    98sdcardspeedfix (in Copas / push)
    andressa-Soares-16.jpg (at Copas / push to the computer or Android galery ^ ^)

NB: Copy the script sets permissions ..

rwxr-xr-x....

What if there are scripts on top ... Do not replace!!!

4. after the Copy a script the permisionnya with script2 that already exist in Hp his first ...

enacted for this ... to the instability at boot sctipt .. because every custom rom / rom difference... stock characteristics boot scripts!

5. after the push / Copy script2 here ..... Hp reboot it (hopefully BISMILLAH not bootloop hehe ...)

6. Done

the download script at Attachment.. :D
    Hi man!

Do you think this will work correctly on my Neo?

i eas tried in xperia family guys. ...but neo don't have...if you want to try. ..try this...
    and post it ob this thread to result. .. goodluck:D i recomended if you will try. ..try the Live CWM script...

Hi there,

thanks for Posting this.

I when through your init.d script and wow u have a lot of em...as for the battery part, i see you commented 2 lines..

* for those of you wants an alternative way to do this,
    1) just create a new .txt file with your favorite notepad and copy this code
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    #battery saving vm parameters

2)rename it to whatever u like and remove the ".txt"
    eg; correct way 20batterysaver
    wrong way 20batterysaver.txt

3) adb push to system/etc/init.d
    and set permission to as stated by the OP

and easier alternative is to use root explorer.

u can check wether it is right or wrong by using adb
    Code:
    cat /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs
    cat /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs

hope that helps...a simple thank you will do..=P
    im sure it will work on most devices as im using this on my O2x too..

but im abit curious bout the extreme parameters eg. vm heapsize set to 72m in other scripts.. i Think that is a little too much. and also, the 20sick script wipes cache and dalvik cache everytime the device reboots. this will take an awful lot of time to reboot and i think it beats the purpose.
    Others might wanna pick the scripts listed wisely if they do. its only my humble opinion anyway. please do correct me if im wrong cos im no android expert. Just sharing my take on it. and dont forget to thank the OP

regards
    Sorry but most files in this init.d folder are crap.
    01sysctl makes no sense as it reloads sysctl settings but none were changed ^^
    05modules will do nothing as there is no ipv6 module ^^
    06mountdl will fail as there is no /mnt/emmc _._ (silly mounting heh? explanations?)
    07internalsd will look if /data/sdcard exists (in most cases it DOES NOT) and erase all contents in it and recreate it (oO wooot why? but as I said this folder does not exist unless you created it)
    08internetspeedtweaks also does not save battery and maybe slow you internet... changing these values is very very dependent of network capacity. This values only have effect when tested in labors or ba mass people. keep them default is better...
    09misckerneltweaks are the same like the 08one... keep that default may be better. maybe the setting won't work and thus won't have effect...
    10batterytweaks won't work like 08 and 09 because of missing shebang line but contains values that MAY have effect on battery but they also can do the opposite or have no effect ^^ see comment from vesparados150.

ah sorry guys I don't want to go further this is enough research for me... but I don't trust this package. Sorry Alifdroid with respect to you effort but I don't think you haven't spent much work in it. It looks like a copy and paste work frickled together form different forums and threads of different devices. I won't blame you so feel free to tell us what you did or what you are planning to do (updating, optimizing). But current state of this is unusable.

Warm regards,
    snoopo