WickedLeak looking For ROM Developers and Enthusiats

Search This thread

WickedLeak Team

Jun 4, 2014
We at Wickedleak are Looking to work closely with the Talent at XDA to develop custom roms,add features to all our models.

We will be happy to share ROM Files and Kernel SouRces for the Same.

The Developers will get credit in Media, Exclusive Invites to Events at Wickedleak and Prize.

Lets begin with Introductions and take things foRward.

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

jabza

Aug 20, 2012
What kind of stuff are you looking for? I've been adding Halo to ParanoidAndroid and building for Moto X and Nexus 5, and I recently posted a guide on cherry-picking features. I've also spent a lot of time teaching anyone who's come to me for help with their own development related questions.

I'd be happy to help develop for your models, but I don't own any myself.

Last edited:

WickedLeak Team

Jun 4, 2014
Jabza

Hi Jabza,

Thanks for the Reply. Our first priority as of now is to provide quick upgrades to KITKAT and which ever update google comes out with and be the first one to do so. Secondly we want to add more features requested by users.every week. so we want to make it a user developed Android experience. We also want to dabble with fingerprint unlock, and the recent features added with the IOS 8.

Are you based in INDIA ?.

Regards,
Aditya

What kind of stuff are you looking for? I've been adding Halo to ParanoidAndroid and building for Moto X and Nexus 5, and I recently posted a guide on cherry-picking features. I've also spent a lot of time teaching anyone who's come to me for help with their own development related questions.

I'd be happy to help develop for your models, but I don't own any myself.

jabza

Aug 20, 2012
Hi Jabza,

Thanks for the Reply. Our first priority as of now is to provide quick upgrades to KITKAT and which ever update google comes out with and be the first one to do so. Secondly we want to add more features requested by users.every week. so we want to make it a user developed Android experience. We also want to dabble with fingerprint unlock, and the recent features added with the IOS 8.

Are you based in INDIA ?.

Regards,
Aditya

I am not, I'm in the US. That sounds like an interesting project, though.

WickedLeak Team

Jun 4, 2014
cool

I am not, I'm in the US. That sounds like an interesting project, though.

Thats ok. Its just that we wont be able to meet. If you are interest maybe we can have a little chat on skype or gtalk.

I would love to have you onboard . And hopefully others from open source community at XDA. We are an indian company but we can surely work something out with you .

Can you email me at aditya.mehta@wickedleak.org. with your skype or gtalk id. We can have a chat and take things from there yes ?

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB
Wait so youre an actual company....producer of devices like Wickedleak Wammy Passion X? So really you'd be profiting off xda users that possibly join your team....or are you planing on hiring said users?

WickedLeak Team

Jun 4, 2014
Give Back to Open Source

Hi Shiny Side,

Yes we are a Company Based in India. You are coorect,We recently Lauunched Wammy Neo as well. We intend to share profits and made from custom roms with all developers and credit for the same as well. You can quote me on this. I love the hacker way and we want to give back. Obviously this also benefits Wickedleak. but ofcourse we are looking to create a win win. The popular custom rom developers for us will be most valuable and we will look to hire them as they will be indespensable. All we want is to delight the customers and get you on board. Profit we create win-win and share. Do email me and lets get talking.

Wait so youre an actual company....producer of devices like Wickedleak Wammy Passion X? So really you'd be profiting off xda users that possibly join your team....or are you planing on hiring said users?

coldflid

Dec 27, 2010
Hi Shiny Side,

Yes we are a Company Based in India. You are coorect,We recently Lauunched Wammy Neo as well. We intend to share profits and made from custom roms with all developers and credit for the same as well. You can quote me on this. I love the hacker way and we want to give back. Obviously this also benefits Wickedleak. but ofcourse we are looking to create a win win. The popular custom rom developers for us will be most valuable and we will look to hire them as they will be indespensable. All we want is to delight the customers and get you on board. Profit we create win-win and share. Do email me and lets get talking.

I'd be interested in helping! :good:

The Dork Knight Rises

Mar 20, 2014
Mumbai
samriddhabasu.github.io
We at Wickedleak are Looking to work closely with the Talent at XDA to develop custom roms,add features to all our models.

The Developers will get credit in Media, Exclusive Invites to Events at Wickedleak and Prize.

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

I would really love to join your endeavour, but the thing is, I'm not exactly a dev...(I'm in 12th grade now, and you know how the pressure is here.:eek:)
Though I could beta-test for you (Might buy a Passion X in a month or so...:fingers-crossed:)
And yeah, I'm based in India. Mumbai, to be precise.

bindassdost

Jul 17, 2011
delhi

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

hi wiked

i'm not a pro developer but had implemented some features that are thought to be impossible on mediatek devices in my custom kernel for a110
you can check my kernel features at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2683095

ill be more that happy to help an indian company anyway i can
im from delhi

Regards
Bindass-Dost

MasterAwesome

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2013
OnePlus 6

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

Hi,

Your project seems interesting and I'd love to be a part of it.. I've posted a couple of tutorials on building kernel, roms and have built kitkat from source for the mt6589.

Regards.

zombiegoaste

Mar 28, 2012
Will you also share the framework sources with community ?

The by far most annoying issue with MTK sources is that it's almost exclusively kernels, with no framework source code.

P.S.:
I considered buying Faea when they promised source codes and Cyanogen, but so far they have not delivered :(

If you do share sources, I will definitely buy a phone of yours (and do my best to make you noticed by the Russian MTK enthusiast community)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards,
    Aditya Mehta,
    Ceo at Wickedleak