[fix] offline charging [all roms]

Search This thread

matsas

Aug 7, 2014
Athens
hello

I am on stock based rom 4.3 with stock kernel .207 and i have the following bug:
Everytime my sp is powered off and is fully charged and plugged in with the charger, after some time is not responding even when i unplug the charger.. The green light remains on, the power button not responding and my only option is the reset button..
Will this fix actually can fix it?

ps i already tried factory reset, data+system wipe , reflash ftf and rom and nothing..
bug remains

Munya8

Oct 17, 2013
CM11-galaxy trend lite not working

I flashed with twrp and it didn't work on cm11. It said install successful and my next boot had the"android is upgrading" dialogue

My device goes into a loop between the stock smasung charging circle and the CM11 charging animation, is that a different issue and thus not suited to your fix?

or do i have to use CWM?

n78 shadow

Apr 25, 2015
Damascus
Hello guys
any one tried it on Cm14.1
I live in syria and the power is off most of the time (about 18hr per day), I'm REALLY worried about my SP, if the battery went down to the end the phone will be died.
any one has solution??
and thanks in advanced

Excalipub

Feb 15, 2015
Salonica
Hello guys
any one tried it on Cm14.1
I live in syria and the power is off most of the time (about 18hr per day), I'm REALLY worried about my SP, if the battery went down to the end the phone will be died.
any one has solution??
and thanks in advanced
I am able to confirm that offline charging works flawlessly with this [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 for Xperia SP by Adrian DC. So, no need to flash this fix, although I don't know if the same applies to other 7.1 ROMs.

Reactions: n78 shadow
Jan 1, 2017
I am able to confirm that offline charging works flawlessly with this [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 for Xperia SP by Adrian DC. So, no need to flash this fix, although I don't know if the same applies to other 7.1 ROMs.

Hi all,

I have Sony Xperia SP with cyanogenmod 14 official. Now my Hp is not charging battery lvl 0%. When I connect my Xperia with charger, the logo Sony is appear first and then the lvl of battery (0%) and the red led and then green led appear. And after 2 second after that the backlights screen is on and then no one appear in LCD. I have charging for a couple hours but the Xperia still not charging. Can you help me? My battery level still 0% every time I connect to charger.

aminziyah

Aug 10, 2016
Thanks a lot

It's so great.
work fine in cm11 karbonn.
thanks, man.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Hello all
It's for anyone who has a problem with offline charging.
I just tested make a fix for offline charging problem
After over than 5 month finnaly i can see it again. :D
it works perfectly on my rom (MIUI).
so can you guys tested it to another rom? is it works? especially for all AOSP based ROM
give me your results just posted it below with rom you're using.

Instructions :
Just flash file attachment below via CWM. (If you're using STOCK based rom used another one for stock based)
power off your devices.
and plug a charger

if this works
you'll see the legendary charging animation lol

LIST Working ROM :
  • MIUI
  • Mahdi ROM
  • STOCK ROM
  • eXzistence ROM
  • VanirAOSP
  • CM11

CREDITS
Sony
@DooMLoRD for leaked JB4.3

great work, man. I've got it in my lenovo A516, rooted and going on cm11 karbonn.
For notice, I got it with this step:
1. flash it with TWRP 2.5.0.0
2. DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING
3. back to main menu, go to reboot. piece and thick in POWER DOWN.
4. plug charger, and
5. there is animation working.

aminziyah

Aug 10, 2016
unfortunately, there is one bug that I found. setting.apk is missing, so I can't open it on taskbar.
can u solve this, please ?

Thugstage

Oct 29, 2022
Hi. Have you still got the download link? I would like to try this on my Sony Xperia 5 J8210 with lineage os 18.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all
    It's for anyone who has a problem with offline charging.
    I just tested make a fix for offline charging problem
    After over than 5 month finnaly i can see it again. :D
    it works perfectly on my rom (MIUI).
    so can you guys tested it to another rom? is it works? especially for all AOSP based ROM
    give me your results just posted it below with rom you're using.

Instructions :
    Just flash file attachment below via CWM. (If you're using STOCK based rom used another one for stock based)
    power off your devices.
    and plug a charger

if this works
    you'll see the legendary charging animation lol

LIST Working ROM :
    • MIUI
    • Mahdi ROM
    • STOCK ROM
    • eXzistence ROM
    • VanirAOSP
    • CM11

CREDITS
    Sony
    @DooMLoRD for leaked JB4.3
    This is working on mahdi rom.
    Great job!:)

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
    it's work for me dude thanks :victory:
    Good it worked on many roms.

By the way for STOCK rom, can you guys tell the firmware number too, to make it more specific?

UPDATED OP with list of worked ROM

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Works here on existenz rom, finally I can charge the phone in off mode. Great job :good: :good:

Just found something, I cant go into CWM anymore after flash this fix. Then I try to reflash CWM, can into CWM but the offline fix is not working. Is there anyone have the some problem with me? :)

Sorry for my bad english... Thanks for the fix.
    Unfortunately it didn't happen to me.
    Because in MIUI it works fine.
    Can you confirmed to me, before you flash this fix, your rom have 'chargemon' file in system/bin or not?