Off subject thread to talk about senseless crap?

Search This thread

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
back on topic on being off topic - just noticed the "official" trailer for Red Dawn today - can't wait! this has been held up for 2 years due to budget constraints and changing the enemy from China to North Korea.

Reactions: ijustdontcare

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
back on topic on being off topic - just noticed the "official" trailer for Red Dawn today - can't wait! this has been held up for 2 years due to budget constraints and changing the enemy from China to North Korea.

I think the enemy should have been China...it's just not believable that North Korea would be able to invade half our country

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 2.2 w/ TrICS 5.0

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
So, Lance Armstrong is being stripped of his accomplishments because he has decided that he no longer wants to fight the accusations against him...Reminds me of other things like Barry Bonds, Reggie Bush, etc...

Personally, i don't agree with cheating, but my personal opinion is that if they aren't caught at the time or within a couple months and the only proof is what someone says (especially when it's someone who doesn't get along with the accused) then get over it...they didn't catch them...they beat everyone including the people who are supposed to catch the cheaters

Reactions: cujo6801

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
So, Lance Armstrong is being stripped of his accomplishments because he has decided that he no longer wants to fight the accusations against him...Reminds me of other things like Barry Bonds, Reggie Bush, etc...

Personally, i don't agree with cheating, but my personal opinion is that if they aren't caught at the time or within a couple months and the only proof is what someone says (especially when it's someone who doesn't get along with the accused) then get over it...they didn't catch them...they beat everyone including the people who are supposed to catch the cheaters

true, but it's not like the US justice system and their "double jeopardy" policy. it's a shame that these folks attempt to fool the public, and later ask for forgiveness (Pete Rose)....

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
So, Apple has defeated Samsung in the courtroom...although there wiki be appeals...once the dust has settled...Samsung really needs to do some reworking of their products...i hate Apple

Reactions: matgras

sasquatch080

Oct 31, 2011
springdale
I played with an HTC Onex and damn! I think I would consider a HTC device in the future. ANDROID IS NOT DEAD!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
I think it's hate on blackness weekend...i tried to start a thread like this in the off topic section and they said i wasn't allowed and locked it...plus the other thing that happened that I'm not allowed to mention lol

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 3.0 w/ JellyBean 5.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to be the first to congratulate dwitherell on being accepted as an XDA Recognized Contributor. Welcome to the club, bro. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
    I would like to be the first to congratulate dwitherell on being accepted as an XDA Recognized Contributor. Welcome to the club, bro. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

*blushes*
    Aw shucks... Couldn't have happened without your efforts - so thanks right back at ya :)
    Cujo went too far? Somebody has to be kidding. Anybody keep up with the wars in the Transformer Prime forums? It gets downright fanatical about who is faster, better, etc. Our forum may be small in number but there are some smart, helpful and funny members here, even if one or two come from the Dog Pound. :D

Still Charged Up
    while I certainly agree that more options is better, I'm the kind of person that will not try to tease myself with something that I cannot fully use. kind of like already being married and going on a date with one of cujo's sisters.... it's fun to dream and all, but at the end of the day, you can't do anything with her - plus, you still got a hot wife waiting for you when you return home....
    If you guys ever get data working in the RIL, I will add the Charge to the Team PAC supported device list, and no one can stop me MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Erm...yea...

Mainly, I'm gonna have nothing going on dev-wise after I update CounterShrike this week and I thought it might be interesting to try to build for this.
    I really didn't want to bring this up
    But I felt you guys deserved to know.
    And let me start off by apologizing..
    Wow ok here it goes ...

I'm still here...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND