Four batteries for X10 mini pro test.

Are you using original or third party battery?

• Original BST-38 which came with my phone

Votes: 173 86.1%
  • Third party battery

Votes: 28 13.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
To continue the testing thread started some time ago, here is an updated table with new battery (Deji) included. Just to repeat the testing conditions:

background data transmission on, google account sync on, 3G on, GPS on, phone idle between 10:00 and 9:00, after that time normal use - means several calls, some mp3 listening (half an hour max), some wi-fi usage and browsing.

Last edited:

guillaumeux

Dec 27, 2010
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback !
So the Deji is the best battery...
I bought this one some weeks ago but not yet received, so the only bad point for this battery is the time to get it ^^' !

Basharca

Aug 27, 2009
Well done!

To continue the testing thread started some time ago, here is an updated table with new battery (Deji) included. Just to repeat the testing conditions:

background data transmission on, google account sync on, 3G on, GPS on, phone idle between 10:00 and 9:00, after that time normal use - means several calls, some mp3 listening (half an hour max), some wi-fi usage and browsing.

You are awesome!!!! Thank you from all my heart. You indeed did a great job bro, I was so close to order the jin dian but than I run through this post. Now, I believe more than ever that it's very important for us to do some good research instead of just rushing and buying things! Also, keep in mind since you just bought the Deji battery this means it will even get better with time.

PS: I just ordered Deji battery :D

Update: I just found this 2000mah battery for X1,X2,X10 owners who may be interested in these well done Deji batteries :

http://www.dinodirect.com/sony-ericsson-x1-business-battery-2000mah-deji-bst-41.html

Last edited:

juliosardinha

Mar 22, 2011
Excelente!!!

Eu acabei de pedir a Deji 1500mAh pelo dinodirect.

Foi tranquilo prá colocar no mini pro ou teve que fazer alguma adaptação?

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
Eu acabei de pedir a Deji 1500mAh pelo dinodirect.

Foi tranquilo prá colocar no mini pro ou teve que fazer alguma adaptação?

I have just replied in Portuguese via PM. Please this is an English-language forum, doesn´t matter if your English is good or bad, let´s speak English. Otherwise it will become a mess, as we have people from Argentina to Pakistan here..:eek:

moralxd

Mar 18, 2011
BH
hey vlissine, buy from sites like this is safe? you said it took two months to arrive, it arrived in good condition?

ctalcant

Aug 4, 2010
62b03cf3-daca-ab8f.jpg

62b03cf3-dad7-1054.jpg

Pictures of the battery I just received.

Sent from my X10minipro using XDA Premium App

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
hey vlissine, buy from sites like this is safe? you said it took two months to arrive, it arrived in good condition?

It depends on in which country do you live. I am from Brazil, so things from China take centuries to arrive here.

Anyhow, I don´t own X10 mini pro anymore - a phone is a working tool not a toy for me, and less than one day on one charge is something I can´t live with. Bought a Blackberry.

Neo Cortex

Aug 10, 2008
I bought the Deji battery. Been testing it for a week now. Doesn't seem to last any longer. Still, it was cheap. I have a spare battery now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you, sir, are awesome
    guess i'll go buy a new battery now

a question: you ran the tests with stock FW or with cyanogen?

Stock. And if you want to say thank you, just click on thanks button :)
    Thanks for the link!

Sent from my U20i using XDA App
    The only problem I can foresee with soldering two lipoly batteries in parallel is that you have created two cells which cannot be 'balanced'. Both cells will have different discharge curves as well as recharge curves, I implore you to read up on lipoly technology as you could have created your very own timebomb! You can get away with this sort of stuff with lion/nimh but lipoly.... Rather you than me.

If I were you i'd get a 'lipo-safe' bag to charge your phone in.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk