strange bug (?) this morning

Search This thread

DrewLGT

Aug 15, 2010
So I woke up this morning and came out of my bedroom, and heard music playing. I realized it was my phone, it was playing a ringtone, but i wasn't receiving any calls, or texts, no alarm was set. I held down the home button and swiped all the apps closed, but it kept going. After about a minute it just stopped on its own.

any ideas?

Running the collective ICS ROM

Coffinfeeder

Jan 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
So I woke up this morning and came out of my bedroom, and heard music playing. I realized it was my phone, it was playing a ringtone, but i wasn't receiving any calls, or texts, no alarm was set. I held down the home button and swiped all the apps closed, but it kept going. After about a minute it just stopped on its own.

any ideas?

Running the collective ICS ROM

If you have a custom rom installed it was probably an email notification sound. By default, some of them seem to be extremely long and irritating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

busybeebusy

Mar 25, 2012
That happens on my phone as well and sometimes i try to close the app but it won't shut down and then i have to restart it. I have saurom Rom installed on my phone

Sent from my SGH-I717R using XDA

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
Go to settings, applications, running and see whats running in the background and causing music to play. I did that to my gf skyrocket and found that a ringtone app from playstore was playing music randomly.

-Once you go NOTE, you'd say 4 inches a Joke

thinguy

Nov 23, 2011
I've seen an issue on various custom roms where music will start playing again if I receive a text or email and the music had been paused from bluetooth.