[DER KERNEL] NS+4G Trinity (E)UV and OC ICS + JB roms

Search This thread

dvdy

Dec 10, 2010
Contact photos in SMS notifications have disappeared, I'm sure they were there a couple builds back.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
how do you like these apples..
rascream + the teuv kernel. 2+ weeks on one charge/341 hours of deep sleep. the real sleeping beauty ;)

qs2sd3.jpg
34efi4w.jpg

Last edited:

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
how do you like these apples..
rascream + the teuv kernel. 2+ weeks on one charge/341 hours of deep sleep. the real sleeping beauty ;)

qs2sd3.jpg
34efi4w.jpg

Your phone may have too much dust on it. You didn't used it since two weeks. If you don't need it, I'll be happy to get it from you with what is installed on it :D

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Your phone may have too much dust on it. You didn't used it since two weeks. If you don't need it, I'll be happy to get it from you with what is installed on it :D

nope. my experiment is now over, back to using it(btw, i did use it, just not very heavily). i even brought it to work with me today, i missed my sleeping beauty :)

btw, speaking of what i have on it. i bought Mass Effect with my nexus prime and decided to install it on my ns too, went to the market and it said that it wasnt compatible with the ns, and wouldnt let me download it. so i copied the apk that i bought with the nexus prime and moved it to the ns, then downloaded the data to it via ns and it passed the licence check. it plays wonderfully on the ns! i wonder why they list it as not being compatible to the ns :confused:

Reactions: sdhanjal15

tchaari

Dec 27, 2011
nope. my experiment is now over, back to using it(btw, i did use it, just not very heavily). i even brought it to work with me today, i missed my sleeping beauty :)

btw, speaking of what i have on it. i bought Mass Effect with my nexus prime and decided to install it on my ns too, went to the market and it said that it wasnt compatible with the ns, and wouldnt let me download it. so i copied the apk that i bought with the nexus prime and moved it to the ns, then downloaded the data to it via ns and it passed the licence check. it plays wonderfully on the ns! i wonder why they list it as not being compatible to the ns :confused:

I think that some bugs still exist in play store. Some times, I have strange errors while downloading apps...

jark99

Sep 17, 2010
Anyone know some good UV setting if I'm running on demand 100/1000? I don't know a lot about UV...what's a good balance for battery life and performance? Should I just leave it on stock voltages?

Running Rascream &trinity latest kernal

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

tycruickshank

Dec 28, 2011
Irvine
I think that some bugs still exist in play store. Some times, I have strange errors while downloading apps...

I'm having a couple issues with this as well. For example I can't see SD speed increase in the market, but I can on a different rom. For an odd reason I can see the free version (ad supported), but I can't see the paid version which I've paid for and would like to download. There's no way for me to download it. Not trying to be critical, just possibly trying to point out any bugs

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I'm having a couple issues with this as well. For example I can't see SD speed increase in the market, but I can on a different rom. For an odd reason I can see the free version (ad supported), but I can't see the paid version which I've paid for and would like to download. There's no way for me to download it. Not trying to be critical, just possibly trying to point out any bugs

you can install it from the play market via the browser if you still are having issues. did you flash any themes/mods or change your screen resolution?

Reactions: tycruickshank

maped

Mar 29, 2005
Rovigo

the problem occurred immediately after installation the rascream or after flashing mods or inverted apps (vending.apk) or other?
You did a wipe dalvik cache with morfic zip or manually on CWM when you installed the rom?
For a clean rom install you have to do: wipe data + wipe cache + flash zip dalvik wiper (important!) + reboot recovery + wipe data + wipe cache + format + flash rom ;)

EDIT: ooops...sorry simms ;)

Reactions: tycruickshank

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's DoW if you owned a Vibrant before, Trinity is the name in its passport though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files and source:

www . Der Kernel . com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICS:

• Voodoo Sound V10 (Thanks supercurio)
    • Trinity Spice (based on voodoo color V1 by supercurio)
    • BLN (Backlight notification) (Big Thanks Neldar)
    • Backlight dimmer by Ezekeel
    • Based on Samsung git source.
    • Safeboot to lower clock, higher need a tool like setcpu or no-frills CPU control
    • New Trinity bootanimation by @rascarlo
    • TUN module (Tunneling/VPN support)
    • CIFS module (Samba support)
    • EXT4 tweaks
    • Most lean build achievable.
    • Not a rebooter.

JB: WIP

For CM, to use this kernel flash the CM Black Screen Fix (Thanks JackpotClavin and lurtis)

Thanks to @RyanMacG for euroskank hosting​

When "Just Flash It" didn't work:

• Flash rom.
    • Flash kernel.
    • Power off.
    • Pull battery for 2 minutes.
    • Put battery back
    • Now boot phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GPS woes? Try this .apk, worked wonders on GB.

Endursa shared this GL fixing link. Follow it, see 65fps on Quadrant planet like it was meant to be.

T for Trinity
    UV for undervolt (you would want to uninstall setcpu like apps and just run it)
    EUV represents a 880MHz top speed power savings kernel, snappy still? You Bet'cha!
    144 for 1.44GHz (I will rethink this when the 10GHz phones hit the market)
    -Any means it uses Koush's anykernel scripting to install trinity using the original ramdisk, making it possible to use it on m(any) roms w/o needing a special version.
    (X)A new kernel just born by my slacker hands, feel free to use it, we think it's good even if it was eXperimental just moments ago. (X) comes off when we feel it's a daily driver.
    I'm sorry but i won't build crespo anymore because of aosp.
    Also, I never had this device, I was building for it because of Simms and another friend.
    Thank you guys for everything.
    It's always sad to drop a nexus.
    Peace out
    I assume I need to write something.. ras cream sandwich is something that I've built for myself, Mr Morfic, and doctor Semeon. I also write Android apps, some are on the market, some only on my phones, and some on my eclipse. While building, I've always shared my builds with Semeon and Daniel because they are my best Android friends, and they help me with their warm support. Once the build went public, few haters really pissed me off and that really burnt. So I decided to pull the build and share it only with a few people. I was probably wrong because this is a community. And as a community, we should share. Different roms share many things because the os is the same, but the core can be really different. The ui might look very similar between different roms but this should not let people believe I've kanged someone else work. Morfic and Semeon can tell you about my daily progress. So I'm thinking about sharing the build with you again. I won't create a new thread because I don't care about developer flags or such, or stupid questions from one click root tools users. This is a thread of "advanced" users which share the same love for Daniels Trinity kernels. Next build will be up here in the next few days. Only few language packages, or even only en US/en GB, will be built in. I'm currently focusing on my launcher project. Which will be built in.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Thanks Semeon and Daniel
    new build of rasbeanjelly is up
    http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=rasbeanjelly&device=crespo

### Changelog
    - Expand Desktop in Power Menu
    - CircleBattery: Revamped charging animation
    - Update Calendar
    - Update Google Play Service

brainmaster will take care of your init.d
    thank you sir, as always
    i like this

IJbEk.png

Circle Battery implementation
    - Done 100% in pure code, wont blow up the framework with countless png resources
    - View can be shown with or without percentage as text inside
    - Indicator turns holo-red below 15%.

so this is pure code, no extra png files.
    this means it won't ask for more resources. it is just a call for the android system how to display the battery. same as percentage now.
    what do you think?