Xda troops!! Speak your mind!!

Search This thread

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
goto live chat on motorola or hell call them up. share your disgust with google selling out on the last USA company that helped android get on the map. CLOG IT UP!! MAKE GOOGLE SO AWARE THAT THEY HAVE TO RETHINK IT!! i just did live chat and my rep said thanks but i can't divulge anymore but i will definitely pass it on higher up. he said he would pass it on 4 times!! am i 100% sure he can do this to get a message across? NO. but i think if millions, even non motorola customers jam up all avenues of contact with motorola that a movement can be started. i can't believe google sold out on us like that. i thought google was in it for the long term and going to try to invest in manufacturing in the USA! honestly, i feel deceived. and please mods, don't close this thread because there's another thread that is only discussing it. let this one roll and hopefully the masses prevail.

how can you start if you forget to begin?

Last edited:

MichaelMcEntire

Jun 7, 2010
I can appreciate someone who wants to take action for the outcomes they desire.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Do you think a bottom-feeding chat rep has ANY sway in an executive decision?

You just told me your resume, which obviously has never involved a job in corporate. We already have a thread discussing this. Now we have two.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
the business should be long term. motorola is the only other usa company competing in cellular market. they're giving more away than a dwindling cell phone company. i don't think enough people realize how much free advertising the moto x got just because it was assembled in the usa. it was a seed in the ground and google sold the land. for pennies. i am not a google employee, nor do i have stock. i really want motorola to stay in the USA. they're lot more tangible benefits long term if it stays. it's not even sympathy or empathy. it's something that needs to happen so other companies bring manufacturing back to the US. that and lenovo doesn't have a great track record with updates. and other reasons. lol.

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Do you think a bottom-feeding chat rep has ANY sway in an executive decision?

You just told me your resume, which obviously has never involved a job in corporate. We already have a thread discussing this. Now we have two.

near sighted much? they're discussing it over there. my thread is hopefully for more people to take action. no a few people bugging a few moto employees won't do much. a few million? maybe. do you realize anybody with common sense, even a windows phone owner or apple fanboy can make democracy happen without a vote but a little action. jam up the live chat and phone lines and let google know. hell return your phones to make some noise. i'm not a motorola fanboy. this is someting bigger. this is why the USA economy is ****. all the sellouts.

and how sad you call someone earning an honest living a bottom feeder.

Last edited:

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Who says I'm not a bottom-feeder of sorts? I'm a phone salesman, plus support. I've worked in corporate America for nearly a decade and a half. I've been in management as well. It just doesn't happen like you are implying. Do you think Google's just going to say "Welp! Sorry, guys. We changed our mind!"

Justin Bieber's petition made it to the White House and you know that little crap will stay. I'm not trying to quell your democratic uprising, I'm just injecting some sorely-needed reality in here.

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Wow. I guess all those moto employees and potential moto employees and their families are garbage? Wow.

sent from my sm-9005.

murso74

Oct 30, 2010
Good lord... Go start a petition on we the people... This is about as ridiculous as the one to deport bieber

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Wow. I guess all those moto employees and potential moto employees and their families are garbage? Wow.

sent from my sm-9005.

Now you're putting words in people's mouths.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Bottom-feeder: bottom of the rung of the corporate ladder, aka foot soldier.

Translation: no power

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Lol. Some disgruntled employee might be making your moto x right now.

sent from my sm-9005.

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
My head hurts between all the sbf flashers who mess up their phones and come and cry for help after people have continuously given them the correct info or those who are crying that moto was sold , I really could careless, clutter up the moto threads with useless garbage , including this post

Sent on my Lenoto X

brian Marshall

Mar 1, 2012
I'm disappointed with the sale, but this is a really really dumb idea.

Any plan like this has been in the works for some time and the idea that a handfull of people on a forum will change anything is laughable.

At best this reminds me of some extended family on social media bugging everyone to sign some online petition... because Federal-reserve/9-11conspiracy/gay-agenda/obama-somethingorother/fema-camp/lizzard-people are taking away our freedumz!!!11!!!11!!!! Hey Stewart I like you

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Good lord... Go start a petition on we the people... This is about as ridiculous as the one to deport bieber

Scurries off to sign petition... and tell everyone on social media about the menace justin bieber is and why they should be SCARED. sign the petition NOW!

Or maybe I'll just have a beer. :laugh:

Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville

Any plan like this has been in the works for some time and the idea that a handfull of people on a forum will change anything is laughable.

At best this reminds me of some extended family on social media bugging everyone to sign some online petition... because Federal-reserve/9-11conspiracy/gay-agenda/obama-somethingorother/fema-camp/lizzard-people are taking away our freedumz!!!11!!!11!!!! Hey Stewart I like you

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Scurries off to sign petition... and tell everyone on social media about the menace justin bieber is and why they should be SCARED. sign the petition NOW!

You forgot zombies

Sent on my Gummy running Lenoto X

SymbioticGenius

Aug 24, 2012
Everyone that has an issue with this needs to look up the definition of subsidiary. Motorola is still a company of their own. They have money from their Chinese owned company that they can use to fund their business. The same way USA borrows money from China all day every day to support your right to type garbage on forums. Motorola will have access to one of the best hardware companies in the world and will still have a wonderful relationship with Google.

Most importantly, I'm glad to see Motorola bought by a company that actually gives a crap about them and can make them profitable. It's obvious Google didn't care about anything but patents and it's a much better alternative to bankrupting Motorola, which was coming BTW. Good job Lenovo, welcome to America.

MotoX Developer Edition, Bootloader Unlocked, Rooted, Stock with tweaks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Close this garbage.

sent from Moto X
    Google selling this is for business reasons.. Not going to keep for sentiments.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

All this is going to accomplish is taking away support from people that actually need it. You're delusional if you think it will do anything else.