BBM For Gingerbread [Tested & Works]

Search This thread

arryhariyadi

Nov 7, 2011
Balikpapan
LG V50 ThinQ
hi, am on MIUI 2.4 and successfully installed and running BBM For Gingerbread. I found this via google :D

UPDATE :
[Officiall BBM For Gingerbread AVAILABLE NOW ON THE PLAY STORE]

9y6amy5y.jpg

UPDATE :
EASY INSTALL & NO NEED ROOT
NEW DOWNLOAD LINK : http://goo.gl/CLcbXC
INSTALL, RUN & BE PATIENT, IT MAY TAKE TIME TO FINISH SETUP
ENJOY

=========================

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: uiq londa

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
didnt worked
bbm force closes

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda app-developers app

Strephon Alkhalikoi

Aug 3, 2010
Vulcan
Samsung Galaxy S4
Nexus 6
Traveller DSC, but he/she has been having persistent issues with the Streak that I cannot duplicate. The camera will force close when pressing the shutter button, or DSConfig will refuse to start. There are likely other issues, but since I can't duplicate them I believe he/she is having a hardware issue.

Of course I'll test BBM on my Streak and see what happens, but I believe it will work fine.

Reactions: arryhariyadi

arryhariyadi

Nov 7, 2011
Balikpapan
LG V50 ThinQ
Traveller DSC, but he/she has been having persistent issues with the Streak that I cannot duplicate. The camera will force close when pressing the shutter button, or DSConfig will refuse to start. There are likely other issues, but since I can't duplicate them I believe he/she is having a hardware issue.

Of course I'll test BBM on my Streak and see what happens, but I believe it will work fine.

Thanks, I'll be happy if you are willing to write the result after trying this apps.

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
when i go in titanium backup it dosent showh that i already have a backup of bbm app
i have to first make a backup then replace the files but still the apps crashes

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

its a 'HE' :D

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

i tried again just now
it worked
i dont know what happened the kast time i tried
but it worked

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
hi, am on MIUI 2.4 and successfully installed and running BBM For Gingerbread. I found this via google :D
[Officially, BBM For Gingerbread will released soon]
9y6amy5y.jpg

UPDATE :
DOWNLOAD : http://goo.gl/bhnRuU
INSTALL, AND RUN, NO NEED TITANIUM BACKUP
ENJOY

you are running miui
can you tell me what is the total availabke ram in it.?

jubzkii

Feb 13, 2014
Guys there are many methods of installing BBM on your android armv6 devices

I have found 2 methods one of which requires root however both are working perfectly and is not force closing.

goo.gl/yYghwF everything you need is available here.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

There are many methods of installing BBM on your android armv6 devices

I have found 2 methods one of which requires root however both are working perfectly and is not force closing.

goo.gl/yYghwF everything you need is available here.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

didnt worked
bbm force closes

There are many methods of installing BBM on your android armv6 devices

goo.gl/yYghwF everything you need is available here. Hope this helps you. :good:

Aaryana

Aug 10, 2012
it worked for me...
i already confirmed it

precidan

Jun 7, 2013
dr

it really works. i'm using tecno n3 version 2.3.5, I downloaded this bbm and its working perfectly.......yeaaaahhhh

jubzkii

Feb 13, 2014
The Dell Streak is an ARM7 device, not ARM6.

My friend if your device is armv7, then this should be even easier for you.

goo.gl/RjMP5u download and install this like you would do for any other apk files.

i have tested this and it works of my htc explorer 512mb ram, this doesnt require much ram and therefore is most likely to work on your phone.

hope this helps you :good:

arryhariyadi

Nov 7, 2011
Balikpapan
LG V50 ThinQ

goo.gl/RjMP5u download and install this like you would do for any other apk files.

i have tested this and it works of my htc explorer 512mb ram, this doesnt require much ram and therefore is most likely to work on your phone.

Thank you. But I think people here already know it, I also write very clearly how the initial installation process in the beginning, so easy. You do not have to bother to help.

1. I'm not your friend.
2. I don't use Blackberry Mobile.
3. Whether it helps me or not is irrelevant.

In the future, find out a bit more about the device you're talking about before posting inaccurate information.

:cool:

Reactions: andronomer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

UPDATE :
    [Officiall BBM For Gingerbread AVAILABLE NOW ON THE PLAY STORE]

9y6amy5y.jpg

UPDATE :
    NEW DOWNLOAD LINK : http://goo.gl/CLcbXC
    INSTALL, RUN & BE PATIENT, IT MAY TAKE TIME TO FINISH SETUP
    ENJOY

[/COLOR]i tried again just now
    it worked
    i dont know what happened the kast time i tried
    but it worked

Nice....!!!

Thank you. But I think people here already know it, I also write very clearly how the initial installation process in the beginning, so easy. You do not have to bother to help.

1. I'm not your friend.
    2. I don't use Blackberry Mobile.
    3. Whether it helps me or not is irrelevant.

In the future, find out a bit more about the device you're talking about before posting inaccurate information.

:cool: