Nexus 4 loss signal at low battery

Search This thread

PietroMazz

Feb 5, 2014
Hi at all. Please help me I'm desperate.

I bought my Nexus 4 a years ago.

A month ago I noticed the problem of the red led of death and after that my battery drains very fast, but works normally (no issues of sudden drain).

Now my phone loses the signal every times the battery drains below 40% and I don't know why.

I tried to flash radio .48 from 4.2.2 factory image but it doesn't work.
I've also tried to change the preferred network from WCDMA preffered to WCDMA only, but nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS PHONE

P.S. In the last two weeks I have also changed mobile operator
P.P.S. Sorry for bad english

Babar Razzaq

Oct 31, 2014
Nexus 4 signal lost at low battery at 40%

Hi,
Please let me know the solution as i am also having the same problem with my nexus 4. when the battery hits the 40%, signal lost problem start occuring and annoying me.
please let me know what you have done in order to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

-Babar

Hi at all. Please help me I'm desperate.

I bought my Nexus 4 a years ago.

A month ago I noticed the problem of the red led of death and after that my battery drains very fast, but works normally (no issues of sudden drain).

Now my phone loses the signal every times the battery drains below 40% and I don't know why.

I tried to flash radio .48 from 4.2.2 factory image but it doesn't work.
I've also tried to change the preferred network from WCDMA preffered to WCDMA only, but nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE THIS PHONE

P.S. In the last two weeks I have also changed mobile operator
P.P.S. Sorry for bad english

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hi,
Please let me know the solution as i am also having the same problem with my nexus 4. when the battery hits the 40%, signal lost problem start occuring and annoying me.
please let me know what you have done in order to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you in anticipation.

-Babar
on my case, it was the battery, since the phone was under warranty, lg fixed for free