WM 6.5 Native Kernel/nk.exe/xip.bin/oemxipkernel for Topaz

Search This thread

rling

Dec 12, 2007
Adelaide
Thankyou! I've read the tutorial, but the Kitchen is IMHO still too heavy for my system. Is there a way too cook WM6.5 with the older generation Kitchen?
jerpelea made one available in the Nike forum that I cooked with. The link for my ROM (April) is here. However, all the OEM/SYS/and ROM will need to be replaced, as it was for the Nike.

goofy584

Jan 4, 2008
Montpellier
Battery drain

Hi everybody,
does the new "native 6.5 Kernel" solve the problem with the high battery drain of the 6.5 Rom's? The 6.1 Rom's keeps much longer than the 6.5.
Thanks
Tom :)

RobRedbeard

Feb 20, 2009
Tianjin, China
Works for me, what's the best base to work from now?

These worked fine for me. I've been able to cook both the set Tom put up and the newer ones UDK put up. I didn't have to set old kernel, just real aku, etc; using Ervius visual 1.6. As far as light/heavy, it takes my system about 20-30 seconds to cook a light ROM with this.
(E8400@3GHz, 4GB, Win7RC 64-bit).

My biggest problem is that I need a better base ROM to work from. I was working on the 1.40 found in the Wiki, but I don't have the skills to merge a 6.5 system onto a originally 6.1 ROM. Thus, I've been building on the 2.01 beta ROM that !Aman! put up.

What advise can ye masters give for a lowly apprentise in need of a suitable base ROM to learn on?

Rob

Black-Rose

Oct 21, 2006
jerpelea made one available in the Nike forum that I cooked with. The link for my ROM (April) is here. However, all the OEM/SYS/and ROM will need to be replaced, as it was for the Nike.
I downloaded the Kitchen. Replaces the ROM and OEM folder, but what do you use as SYS folder? Can't find 6.5 SYS