[Q] T-Mobile M8 speaker problems?

Search This thread

adezd00

Sep 12, 2010
Portland
Bunk!

The same thing happennd to me with the m7, I got 4 replacements until I finally gave up. I was hoping it was fixed with the m8. Glad I bought the xperia z1 instead. It sucks, it could be such a great phone. I would swap it out for something else before it's to late. I love the xperia s far, best of luck to you.

treIII

Jul 10, 2012
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6
Ok. For those of us who have this problem and are rooted and s- off is there any way to get the t mobile version back to stock? I'd like to get it replaced. My top speaker sounds as if it's blown also. This stinks. But my battery life is amazing. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would you describe the defect as a constant metallic grating sound in the background of songs and whatnot?

Ummm... i would put it very close to the noise my car speaker made when it was recently blown... Again only coming out of the top speaker when it was turned up. It just sounded like a rattle... The one thing that I really noticed it on was MKBHD's review on the Dot Cover Case. 10 seconds into him talking it had already sounded crappy. Thats the video I used to reference my new one.