[Q][Very serious]Non-booting/non-changing/not working problem
I woke up today to a bootloop. After pulling out the battery, I cant turn it on, it was stuck at the google logo. I thought it was some rom issue or something. When I had the time, in the afternoon, I just boot to recovery, and wiped data+sd card. Turns out sd card was not wiped.
Just now, I found a way to boot it. (AFTER WIPING DATA) I used the gnex toolkit and boot with insecure image, and guess wat? My old rom boots. Everything was the way it was, and then it crashed and stuck on the google logo again.(I made sure i wiped things two to three times, data and sd) I did a few experiments:
1) Flash using ODIN
2) Flash CWM using toolkit--it changed back to twrp after reboot
3) Changing the icon on my homescreen after boot--- everything was the same again after booting
4) Flash stock image using toolkit
5) Wipe data using manual adb
6) Try to lock my bootloader
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE
Samsung Galaxy S+ with Acro's CM9 beta 3
Galaxy Nexus with AOKP M1
If I helped you in any way possible. Click THANKS! It won't hurt a bit.