Nexus 7 + PS3 controller + GameKlip = Ultimate gaming device

Search This thread

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
You guys can save yourself a lot of money if you root and use the SixAxis app in the playstore. The app lets you pair an existing PS3 controller via bluetooth and only costs $2.53.

Just bought this today and tried it out, it's a breeze to set up and install. Got the SNES emu and loaded up Mario and wow it feels great getting that old feeling back those hours spent on those machines. I recommend this option for those who are rooted as you have wireless control. You can also use the PS3 pad as a mouse as well if you wish.

nwpressd

Oct 18, 2011
is anyone else having trouble with the sixaxis tool on rooted 4.4.2? i havnt used it on previous but i cant get it to pair with my ps3 controller.

when connecting the controller and pressing start it says "this will disable bluetooth". it doesnt pair my controller and i cant get the bluetooth back on without rebooting the device.

D

Deleted member 5653826

19.95 + 14.30 (shipping) to get to me? 40+ bucks? That 10 bucks with free shipping from china is looking pretty tempting if you ask me, specially if I don't live anywhere near the US..

Don't get me wrong though, I love to support people and their products if I like them. I've bought stuff from the US and had it shipped here, but most of it are electronics though..

Im having the issue, honestly I would love to support it but the shipping... Argh.. little too much for me.

Any links for the China rip-off?

mtotho

Oct 29, 2010
Union, NJ
is anyone else having trouble with the sixaxis tool on rooted 4.4.2? i havnt used it on previous but i cant get it to pair with my ps3 controller.

when connecting the controller and pressing start it says "this will disable bluetooth". it doesnt pair my controller and i cant get the bluetooth back on without rebooting the device.

Still having issues? Did you use the six axis windows program to pair set the nexus Bluetooth address to the controller? There is also a Linux application listed on the sixaxis site. You don't need Bluetooth turned on the nexus as the sixaxis app takes control of it. I haven't had issues with the Bluetooth not working afterwards, did you try force closing the app then cycling the Bluetooth?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Still having issues? Did you use the six axis windows program to pair set the nexus Bluetooth address to the controller? There is also a Linux application listed on the sixaxis site. You don't need Bluetooth turned on the nexus as the sixaxis app takes control of it. I haven't had issues with the Bluetooth not working afterwards, did you try force closing the app then cycling the Bluetooth?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

This!!
Using the Sixasis program on your PC is a must! You should do that before even trying to pair your controller, UNLESS you have an OTG cable. Having an OTG cable for pairing is the only exception

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium

el kiris

Apr 16, 2011
i make this

1077065_187159841459060_1352770219_o.jpg

998864_187159868125724_655413669_n.jpg

600775_187159901459054_1203293888_n.jpg

Top Liked Posts