[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2] N7105XXDLL1 || Odexed & DeOdexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/11]

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
This is N7105XXDLL1, 4.1.2, rooted rom with unsecured boot.img. Made from the Factory Image released earlier today (12/11). Both odex and deodex versions are available. Both are rooted with busybox. Use it ONLY if you have 7105.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via your fav recovery. Your data will be preserved.

Odexed: Link 1

Deodexed: Link 1

Please give credit if you plan on using this as a base. Thanks.

Last edited:

moekind

Oct 25, 2007
Hi,

I have a stock rooted rom, with no custom recovery. Can I flash this with Mobile Odin Pro?

I renamed the file to .zip from .bin and it is now recognizable in Mobile Odin.

I just want confirmation that I can go ahead with the flash.

mcse_hst

May 6, 2008
Singapore
Can someone please confirm the kernel version? Just want to see if we have further changes after **k7

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

saints5354

May 31, 2006
S'pore/M'sia/KCH
I think i will try Sammobile with the new modem, then flash with this DeOdexed rom... wish me luck..

Anyway correct to say DeOdexed Rom always larger then stock odex rom ?

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004
I read this off http://www.teamandroid.com/2012/12/...lly-bean-official-galaxy-note-2-lte-download/ saying:

"This is a completely unbranded firmware, and can be installed on almost every Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 (except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong versions)."

Could this be due to the CSC/Modem variant?

If so, any idea if i can flash 4.1.1 DXALJ1 (Singapore / Singtel) modem onto this LL1 4.1.2?

I am currently running LK1 (4.1.2) with DXALJ1 (Singapore / Singtel) modem and seems to be fine but just curious.

william1974

Jun 8, 2012
I read this off http://www.teamandroid.com/2012/12/...lly-bean-official-galaxy-note-2-lte-download/ saying:

"This is a completely unbranded firmware, and can be installed on almost every Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 (except China, Taiwan, Hong Kong versions)."

Could this be due to the CSC/Modem variant?

If so, any idea if i can flash 4.1.1 DXALJ1 (Singapore / Singtel) modem onto this LL1 4.1.2?

I am currently running LK1 (4.1.2) with DXALJ1 (Singapore / Singtel) modem and seems to be fine but just curious.

Im on LL1 with LJ1 modem..works like charm

Gillion

Sep 26, 2011
Any bug fixes or improvements over the last rom DLK7 ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004
Yeah works very well indeed.

Except this rom is TMO branded boot and shutdown animation plus loud sound.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Definitely much smoother than deadman12 v1.2 DLK7.

Though initially I had FC on YouTube app but clearing data did help.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
After flashed this rom..the mobile network..network mode.."GSM/WCDMA(AUTO mode)" missing??

Nope. It's there. Did you dirty flash this? Forgot to wipe cache/dalvik? Flashed any incompatible addon?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355414984170.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355414984170.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 483

owl74

Nov 15, 2012
That would be redundant.

Don't you think its better to have wcdma/gsm auto rather than lte/wcdma/gsm auto as I guess the one with LTE would use more battery power than the option without it? Just a question and a guess... What do you think?

nyda83

Jun 8, 2011
Don't you think its better to have wcdma/gsm auto rather than lte/wcdma/gsm auto as I guess the one with LTE would use more battery power than the option without it? Just a question and a guess... What do you think?

I have the same opinion, I would like to have that option :good:

here there is the option

attachment.php

Last edited:

nathsgames

Oct 27, 2010
Gold Coast
Thanks mate, downloading now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Nice work, everything's great... just wondering though, what's the big N for in the status bar?

4qzoX.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is N7105XXDLL1, 4.1.2, rooted rom with unsecured boot.img. Made from the Factory Image released earlier today (12/11). Both odex and deodex versions are available. Both are rooted with busybox. Use it ONLY if you have 7105.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via your fav recovery. Your data will be preserved.

Odexed: Link 1

Deodexed: Link 1

Please give credit if you plan on using this as a base. Thanks.

This is how it came. It's stock. Nothing was added/removed. So blame samsung ??
    Thanks mate, downloading now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Nice work, everything's great... just wondering though, what's the big N for in the status bar?

4qzoX.png

The big n is your nfc chip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app
    The big n is your nfc chip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

Any idea what the big "N" is for in the status bar?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Ah, interesting OK thanks! :good:

You can remove that stupid N if you don't like it.

You just edit the others.xml in /system/csc and find this line.
    Code:
    <CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>DEFAULT</CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>

Delete it and reboot. No more annoying N.
    Samsung boot animations

Its unfortunate about the T Mobile branding, I really would like stock samsung. Hopefully someone with stock on 4.1.2 can pull the boot animation for us.

One other thing to note is, like most branded firmwares, this homescreen has the dock locked and you can not change its icons.

Thanks for the hard work and the 4.1.2 update.

Unzip and replace the boot files into System/media folder and shutdown file into System/media/video/shutdown folder,

set permissions to 644 for all.