[Q] Remoing Bootloader and flash

Search This thread

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Oke finally done, went with some bumps in the road but its sorted.

Updated, made a nandroid backup and brought the phone to viper x JB ! :cool:

Nice !

CASE CLOSED ! :D

Reactions: Chris30uk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download this file

http://db.tt/U5CK4noo

Rename it to recovery.img and copy it in the fastboot folder of the pc, then you put the phone in the bootloader/fastboot usb mode.

Open the command window on the pc inside the fastboot folder and type

Fastboot erase cache (enter)
    Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (enter)
    Fastboot erase cache (enter)

:thumbup:
    Hello people.

i successfully managed to unlock the boot loader and flash my device, can any point me in the direction of where i would go to remove this? as i need to update to JB 4.1 but everytime i try and do this is boots the phone to the root tw.....

and im a real novice when it comes to phones

any advice would be appreciated

would doing a factory reset via TWRP lock the bootloader? and will i still be able to use the phone? im not really bothered about the unlock and flash

To do the OTA you need to flash the official recovery do the ota and then reflash twrp. No need to lock the bootloader.
    Yeah screenshots might help :thumbup:
    Ah oke, what you must do is, go with the windows explorer to the folder, point the mouse in the folder, hold shift and right click the mouse. Then select open command window here......you will see a dosprompt and there you must enter the commands

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app
    Hold the power button and the volume - button together until the phone restarts and you see the bootloader

Sent from my GT-P5110 using xda app-developers app