p5210 otg

Search This thread
M

moonbutt74

so if my tab 3 10.1 picks up my usb keyboard otg is good to go right ?
i know the 7.0 won't and doesn't, but i also came across something odd
using a generic cable w/7.0 to transfer file from pc my tab [7.0] wouldn't register
as being connected or come up as malfunctioning but with the samsung cable no prob
the cable for the 10.1 is the same cable
so is the tab 7.0 an otg nogo or does it have more to do with the charger port ?

Nonta72

Mar 27, 2013
Speed Force
Tab 3 7.0 and Tab Tab 3 Lite have NO support for USB OTG. Because they ain't able to provide power to the external devices.
All you need is to build up your own USB OTG by tricking it to provide power to the external devices. That mean standard OTG won't work.
About Tab 3 8.0 and 10.1 no problem with them. The only thing I hated is they don't support xbox controller natively :mad:

Sent from my room mate's computer :p

M

moonbutt74

hey

Tab 3 7.0 and Tab Tab 3 Lite have NO support for USB OTG. Because they ain't able to provide power to the external devices.
All you need is to build up your own USB OTG by tricking it to provide power to the external devices. That mean standard OTG won't work.
About Tab 3 8.0 and 10.1 no problem with them. The only thing I hated is they don't support xbox controller natively :mad:

Sent from my room mate's computer :p

yeah, i saw that in a review on youtube [controller wtf]
anyway, can't figure where to put this,
screen shot with sidebar, i like sslauncher:silly:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-11-18-10-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-11-18-10-15.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 64