New to Rezound & XDA Forums

Search This thread
Just wanted to introduce myself not only to the rezound forums but also to XDA. I've known of XDA for a long time and have downloaded many roms/kernels for my Thunderbolt through XDA - as well as used XDA as a good troubleshooting guide, or for just regular insight. I can't believe its taken me this long to actually join/post.

So I just got my Rezound about four days ago, and I love it! Coming from a Thunderbolt, it has a lot to it that feels right at home....but at the same time I can't be more impressed by screen, battery life (while on stock sense not so much), camera, audio quality, and the list goes on. I did love my Tbolt, but my Rezound is my new baby. I'm running Cleanrom Dev Ed (nonsense) and just yesterday I doubled my battery life with it - while still running 4G (what's the point if it was off?). I'm just so glad the support is picking up for this phone, it really is in my opinion one of the best on verizon, even if the galaxy nexus gets a lot (if not all) of the attention.

So anyways, you guys will surely see me around a lot shortly. As well as if anything is ever needed in terms of designs or anything, anybody can message me or contact me, I'm a pretty good graphic designer.

Oh and here's my current setup with Cleanrom, I love nonsense(or close to it).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-16-08-18-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-16-08-18-10.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 159

MrSmith317

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia
Come on over to the theme section. Some of us could use a good graphic guy. This is what I'm currently working on/with:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-04-16_09-22-22.jpg
    2012-04-16_09-22-22.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 361

Afro Samurai

Dec 8, 2008
Chicago,IL
Welcome and enjoy your phone. I love it.
You're not alone, I joined xda in 2008 to get roms for my mogul. I really didn't start posting and getting more involved until I got my Evo 4g. I'm still a Rezound noob but not a flashing noob.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: